chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Kurumi tohka tenka & mio vs crazy origami (spirit) whose got a early stage electrosphere program in her head. Mio prevented origami from using her spirit powers since she is the creator of all the spirits.

Origami: DAMMIT YOU BITCH

Tenka: lowlife spirit scum. You realize how dangerous electrosphere program is

Origami: HAHAHA

Kurumi knee her right in the stomach. Invisible missile about to hit kurumi she quickly threw at it & exploded. It knocked mio & tohka & kurumi off till they quickly recovered. Tenka fired her flame from her sword, she noticed it didn't hit her.

Tenka: ECM decoy😑

They got in closed combat.

Meanwhile osean feddies spirits & iun pkf vs invading task force fleet of gu guardian & D.EM. miku blowing away a enemy carrier, yoshino icing ships & punching them shattered.

Kotori burning dem forces mana slicing jets. She flew by destroyer. Tohka kurumi & reine floated as tenka fighting crazy origami.

Mio: did she fazed out?

Tohka: no she didn't

Kurumi: * crossed her arms pushing her bust out * its ECM. Flicked herself in image & using stealth missiles

3 dodge another missile. Reine/mio turned phantom form she looked at where the missile had came from she found enemy f117 nighthawk cloaked thanks to dem technology.

She reappeared beside kurumi.

Reine: Missile came from a F117 nighthawk!

Tohka: osea hardly uses them

Tenka: cloaked one huh

Kurumi aimed her m90 sniper rifle with one hand shoot the nighthawk down with one shot.

Mio switch places with Tenka.

Mio: i'll deal with her go. Some of our friends need rester. That means you 3 as well

Tenka: very well

Epilogue:

Miku healing everyone. Fights still going on outside. Apex about to leave but stop by tohka.

Tohka: now that where alone💗

Tenka closed the door to give them privacy she gets a call from david north.

Tenka: WHAT ORIGAMI HAS-

To be continued:

Later