chapter 2.

"Love at first punch

"Love at first punch."

"Hello,"
The black-haired student waved his arms in front of you, trying to grab your attention.

"I'm sorry, I got lost in your beauty," you said quickly in one breath.

"What?" He asked in confusion. Looks like he misheard you.

"What?"

"Are you L/n Y/n-san?"

"Yes, I am," you promptly replied. "You must be from jujutsu tech."

"Yes," the black-haired male with a gentle smile.

OMG. You can feel your heart about to jump out of your chest.

"I'm Geto Suguru, a fellow first year. Since we are in the same year, let's get along with each other well," he said while reaching towards you.

"Yes, let's get along well," you happily agreed, grabbing his extended and shaking it in enthusiasm.

Even Geto Suguru was brightened up by your cheerful nature and couldn't help but try to match your level of enthusiasm.
He is looking forward to the school year now.

"By the way," the black-haired male started while handing you a wrapped sandwich

"I must warn you about this before we reach school."

"What is it?" You ask with a mouthful of that delicious sandwich.

"One of our classmates...er...is quite...interesting," he tried to put it into words.

"Go on," you urged while finishing off the last bits of your sandwich.

Geto Suguru sighed tiredly. He can only hope that you were able to endure the antics that he has to go through on a daily basis.
"As I said earlier, our classmate is a very interesting guy...so please be patient with him."

"Don't worry, I can face anything!" You proudly declared

You believed that the harsh teachings that your master had bestowed on you could help you overcome almost any obstacle.

You can definitely get along with this unique classmate of Geto too.

You take back your words.
Dealing with this person is next to impossible.

"HAHAHAHA!" The white-haired boy continued to laugh like a maniac on your face.
"You're such a country bumpkin!"

A tick of irritation appeared on your forehead. You really had the audacity to take Geto Suguru's warning lightly and now you're paying for it.

"You should not say this, Gojo-san," you said to him with a forced smile.

Gojo's laugh came to a halt when your words reached him. "Why? You're gonna cry?" He taunted you. His eyes were glimmering with mischief behind those dense shades.

And that was the last straw for you.

You slammed your palms on the nearby desk - standing up. You were now shaking with anger. The three of your classmates silently watched as you marched up to the white-haired male. They were wondering what you're going to do next.

In the blink of an eye, you punched him straight in the face.

*THUD*

...................

Suggest cursed technique for our
Y/n.