chapter 5.

"Are you still  not able to find a way out Gojo-san ?"

Your sarcastically polite polite voice reached the white-haired male.

"Can you shut up for a bit?" he sharply retorted.

"But Gojo-san?" You tried again but he again shut you up with a loud 'shush!' A moment later, he replied, "You've already done enough!" He huffed in annoyance.

You just scratched your head in confusion. What was he referring to? Was he that upset about being separated from Geto?

You wanted to say that you have something in your mind that could potentially help the two of you navigate through this maze of darkness.

"Gojo-san...."

The blue-eyed male turned around and snapped at you.

"Haven't you done enough by punching me in front of Suguru and Shoko?"

You were taken aback. 'So, it was about Geto-san?' Your mind went ah-huh. 'Looks like Gojo-san thinks very highly of Geto-san and Shoko-san, and really cares about their opinion!'

Without waiting for your response, Gojo continued to scour the surroundings. Gojo heard you sigh tiredly before he heard you mumble something incomprehensible and the area around the two of you faintly lit up.

He turned around to face you, only to come across two orbs of blue flames floating around you. The faint light emitting from those orbs illuminated your face.

"Shall we continue with our search now?" You asked brightly, and Gojo just mumbled a 'yes' before looking away.

Gojo won't admit it but your cursed technique definitely helped, but he was just too proud to admit it.

However, the faint tint on his cheeks was telling a different tale.

.............

I've been way too busy with law school, barely having any time to breathe so I was unable to publish anything.
But Here's the chapter. I hope you guys like it.