chapter 6.

'I have to find them at any cost!' Geto Suguru desperately thought as he ran through the dark corridors following the curses that were showing him the way

The feeling of fear was gnawing at his heart as he wished for only one thing.

'Satoru, Y/n, please be alright!'

__________________

"Look out!" You yelled at the white-haired male, stopping him from falling deeper into the pit.

Gojo looked a little spaced out when his eyes finally shifted to look at your hand which was still holding on to his biceps to stop him. He quickly shrugged off from your grip.

"Don't do it!" He said while shaking his head. "I don't need you to save me, weakling. Don't be a nuisance to me. I didn't ask you to save my ass!" At this point, Gojo is really annoyed and scowling at you.

His words really let you down and you were really hurt but you just pushed it aside. You can ponder upon your feelings later, getting out of here and reuniting with Geto is your first priority.

"Gojo-san," you slowly let out when you suddenly witnessed the sudden shift in the air. Gojo seemed to be more alert than before and was able to sense this even before you.

Sensing that something was rapidly approaching you, you quickly summoned a gust of wind and sent it towards the source. You felt that your cursed technique hit the target making you do a mental cheer dance.

Gojo noticed that you have distracted the curse from him. He gritted his teeth. "Fine weakling. Your puny abilities helped, but now get out of my way and let me take care of this curse."

Gojo turned around to face the curse. It was a humongous one with eyes and teeth covering its entire figure. It appears to be a grade 1 curse or maybe stronger. It looked grotesque.

Gojo grinned as he got ready to fight. The curse tried to send a ball of pure cursed energy at Gojo but the white-haired male easily deflected the attack with the flick of his wrist. In retaliation to this, Gojo threw a sharp kick towards the curse, knocking it down, and then quickly following up with a series of swift kicks, each one of them sending the curse flying back a few meters. The curse launched himself at Gojo again but Gojo just grinned as he recited his next attack. "Cursed technique Reversal: red." A small dot of red materialized on top of Gojo's fingertips and it rapidly moved towards the curse completely obliterating it with a blast.

Gojo landed gracefully, lightly brushing off the imaginary dust off of his uniform. He scrunched up at the pile of ashes that used to be a curse before. He felt satisfied that he was able to destroy the curse without breaking a sweat. He searched for you, only to find you still standing there, silently staring at him. His eyes met yours. You were still looking at him. His eyes met yours. You were still looking at him, and for some reason he found himself getting flustered for some reason. He quickly tried to calm down, urging himself to act normal.

He tried to say something when he was interrupted by the world around them shattering. You realized that it was just the veil coming down.

Pretty soon the veil completely disappeared and now they were standing underneath a clear sky.

"Y/n, Gojo!" The two of them heard the familiar voice of Geto Suguru.

Suguru approached them. He was huffing lightly but he looked relieved at the sight of the two of you - safe and sound.

Fast forward, the three of you were now sitting inside the car and heading towards Jujutsu High. You were feeling sleepy enough and decided that taking a small nap won't hurt.

Your head lolled towards the side as you drifted into slumber, closely missing out on Gojo's words to you.

"You did well!"

________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please make sure to show some love for this chapter by liking and commenting kn this chapter.