24

YALLLLLLLLLL!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS YALL THANK YOU🥲❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

I know i heaven't given yall a time update or nothing lol, but right now its in the middle of October ok? Ok.

 ~Lorenzo Wright~

~Lorenzo Wright~

I swear this girl was turning my ass soft. Right now we was at somebody pumpkin patch, Nova wanted to do the shit and of course i couldn't turn my baby down.

"On me these pumpkins smell like shit" i mumbled as we walked pass all these damn pumpkins. "Oh be quiet Lorenzo you gone be okay" Nova giggled. Im not lying though, ion even fuck with pumpkin pie hell.

"Ooou come on lets take some pictures right here" she beamed as she did a little run towards a little seating area where pumpkins surrounded it.

Now who told ha lul ass i wanted to takes some damn pictures.

She turned around with that beautiful ass smile of her's and slowly walked back towards me and softly grabbed my hand pulling to the spot.

"You walking slowly for no reason" she laughed a little.
Hell yea cause ion wanna take no fuckin picture.

"Okay sit right here and then ima sit on your lap" she instructed me still smiling. "Hold on let me set up the camera some where" she walked off to go set up her phone so we could take a picture.

I sat there smiling and and just admiring her.

Who knew i was gone be a simp ass nigga.

"Okay there" she said walking back with ha eyes on me until she started smiling and covering her face. "Why you looking at me like thatttt" She dragged at as she stood in front of me, ha hand still covering ha face.
"What, i can't look at my baby or some?" i smirked up at her making her blush and smiled some more.
Yeaaa im that nigga ya heard.

"I guessss, but come on lets take this picture please" she mumbled still smiling like crazy.

She sat on my lap and got comfortable.

Groaned as she kept moving on my lap like a nigga was about to risk it all, even though we wasn't even on dat type of time. With Nova shit just felt like a breath of fresh air, especially after being in da studio all the damn time. Anytime i got to see and talk to her a nigga was geeked as fuck.