Chapter-6

After a while, Jungkook was in Anne's room while she was in the kitchen. He was on a call with Taehyung, who was worried about what happened earlier that afternoon."Yeah I'm fine", Jungkook reassured Taehyung who responded positively on the other line, but then Jungkook noticed something strange. He found a pair of earrings under the pillow that definitely didn't belong to Anne. This got him really confused and suspicious. "I will talk to you later hyung". He ended the call with Taehyung and threw a mobile on the bed while he picked up the earrings and checked those earrings. Those were male earrings but they didn't belong to him. cynical thoughts started engulfing his mind slowly while his eyes turned bloodshot red in wrath.

The thought of another guy being in Anne's room, on her bed made him really mad, and he was worried that he might end up hurting her because of his intense emotions. Because it was the first time he found someone's belongings near her. He raised his brow as the door opened. As the door swung open, Anne entered the room with a cheerful smile, unaware of the storm growing inside Jungkook. But as soon as he turned around, his expression turned serious, his brow raised in suspicion. Anne's smile faded and her breath caught in her throat as she saw the earrings in Jungkook's hand. With slow, deliberate steps, Jungkook approached her holding earrings.

Anne's heart sank as she realized they were Yoongi's earrings. They had left the house together that morning, and she hadn't noticed when he forgot them. Poor her. She had no idea it was Yoongi who had intentionally placed his belongings in her house, creating this twisted web of misunderstanding. Jungkook's words cut through the silence causing her to blink frantically coming back to reality. "Did you enjoy it? But unlucky you. He forgot it, and I found it." It was a heartbreaking moment for her. She was caught in the middle of this tangled mess. She had no idea that Yoongi had played this cruel game, leaving her to face the consequences.

"Jungkook, please listen to me," Anne pleaded while her voice trembled with fear. Anger and hurt was visible in Jungkook's eyes and she was on edge to break down. She never thought she would make him feel like this. He got involved into a fight because other guys approached her but never ever jungkook doubted her for cheating on him, he always blamed himself for his behavior but this time, he showed her proof.  "Jungkook it's n-". She tried to explain but flinched as he threw earrings badly on the floor out of anger. She gasped when he pushed her against the door holding her wrist.  Tears pricked in her eyes due to pain but her heart shattered completely when jungkook uttered with gritted teeth, "Cheater",

Jungkook's voice was filled with hurt and anger. "Jungkook, I swear I- ''.  Anne tried to explain but she shut as he shushed her glaring at her intensely. "Not a single word, I got proof Anne what is there to explain......you bloody liar!!". Jungkook snapped, gripping on her wrist tightly. She winced in pain while tears streamed down her face. She never thought she would see this side of Jungkook, the side filled with deep doubts and mistrust.

"Jungkook, please believe me. I love you, I would never do anything to hurt you," Anne pleaded, crying badly, her heart breaking at the thought of losing him. But Jungkook's eyes were cold, his jaw clenched in anger. "I trusted you, Anne". She shook her head gulping down and again tried to clear every doubt of him. "Please Listen-". But flinched when he yelled at her. "Shut up!!!". Jungkook let go of her wrist and pushed her away, stumbling her away. "Don't you dare to show me your Sl*tty face". He stabbed her heart painfully with his poisonous words and tried to walk but paused on his track as Anne gripped his hand in both of her palms.

He looked at her with his cold emotionless eyes and she shook her head crying like a child. "Please don't leave me, Jungkook. I love you so much, I really didn't cheat". She whimpered, wiping her tears but at that moment Jungkook was blinded by his anger and doubts, he yanked his hand from her grip, causing her startle who was literally ready to beg him. "Jungkook please-". "I. Don't. Want. To. See. You. Anne". Her eyes widened as he stabbed her badly and walked away, leaving her standing there, shattered and alone. The pain of his accusations cut deep, leaving her feeling lost and broken.