Chapter 2-Wishes

Shebrine's POV
Rose led us all over the place. Killer,Jack,Mando,Pewds,Vanoss,FG,Paisley,Dexter,and Noel awed the sights.

"And here are your rooms!" Rose said as she lead us up a long staircase of gold.

The hall was long with the other end barely coming into view. Gold lined the walls and red carpet was laid on the ground.

"Sydney," Rose said pointing to a room."That's your room."

"Thank You." I said as I approached the door.

Rose nodded back as she showed the others their rooms. Luckily, Mando was across from me,Sky was on my right and Ender was on my left.

I opened the door slowly and was blinded by a ray of light that just happened to hit my eyes.The room was...awesome. The wallpaper was a lime green,like my streak,and the floor was a dark green.

I smiled at the sight of a red bed that had blue curtains dripping down it. The window was huge. I could see the whole Minecraftia.

But,then I noticed something at the corner of my eye. A note. It was on my bed. The note was a faided brown with black ink. I began to to read it.

Dear Shebrine,
Hope you enjoy you own room! I am hoping to see to see you again. I have a new friend who I think you will get along with.

If that didn't surprise me. At the end of the note it said...

From,Herobrine...

??? POV

I heard master call my name a lot of times. I wanted to get there quicker but my leg still hurted after the fight with the Sky army a couple of weeks ago.

"I'm coming,Master!" I called when I approached his throne.

Lava poured out from behind him,giving his pale skin a orange glow. He looked at me with thoughs white,souless,eyes.

"Where were you?" He asked,his rough,deep,voice echoed in my head.

"My leg still hurts,Master Herobrine." I said as I bowed to him."It hurts to run but I have to walk slowly."

"Seto or Noel." Herobrine said as he pinched his eyes.

"Who?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Setosorcerer and Noel-Brine!" Herobrine snapped."They are the only healers I know of."

"What should we do about them?" I asked Master.

"Healers.." That was all Master said when he got up and teleported to his book shelf.

Master slowly pulled out a blood red book that was covered in dust.He blew on it and made dust particles go flying. Master cracked open the book and flipping trough pages until he found one. He smirked as he plopped it on the table.

"Here!" He said as he pointed to a paragraph of a bunch of scribbles."Read this!"

I looked at the paragraph. It read:
Soul Keepers..
Soul keepers are inside every being in Minecraftia, You just need to know how to activate their inner Soul Keeper. However,Brines and Soul keepers don't get along because they are the same thing and don't get along to well since after the war. But,If a Brine has children,there is a chance that the Brine is Part soul keeper. If soul keepers roamed again,we would all fall...

"Master?" I asked him with worried eyes.

"Yes,Cauldron?" He said my name with a smile.

"I this your wish?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

Oh,No.Sky and Me better get out of Minecraftia.