Chapter 3-Guardian Angel

Cauldron's POV

"How will we triger their Soul Keeper form?" Daze asked me.

Daze's red fire hair flew back from the sudden gust of wind.

"We need to put someone they care about in harms way.." I answered him.

"How do we do that??" Daze asked as he scratched his head.

"All I know is that Master Herobrine said to go after Ender and Deadlox.." I answered him."Set fire to their rooms while they are sleeping.."

Daze smiled as he ran off to set fire to Deadlox's room while I crept in Ender's room.

She laid sleeping all tight and bundled up in her covers with her eyes softly closed. I lit a match queitly and threw it near her bed.

I smiled as flames emerged from the small spark and was slowly climbing up her bed. I jumped out the window when her eyes snapped open.

Ender's POV(kinda saw this coming..)

I was in a peaceful dream when I was suddenly woken up by smoke filling my lungs. I let out a cough as I sat up in my bed. My eyes widen at what I saw.

My bed was almost completely covered with fire and the fire was spreading. I fell out of my bed and stumbled over to my door. I messed around at the knob but the door won't open.

I let in a hard breath before I felt my vision fade. I screamed two words,"HELP ME!!"

Daze's POV

I smiled as I crept into the one called Deadlox's room. He looked to be in a deep sleep when I lit the match and threw it near his bed.

He started to cough as I crept out the window. He stumbled to his door while screaming"HELP!"when he couldn't get the door to budge.

I smiled at my work and ran off to where Cauldron told me to meet him.

Shebrine's POV

My eyes snapped open as I heard screams. I threw my covers off of me and ran out my door.

I stopped dead in the hall of what I saw.Mando and Killer were tunging and pushing on Ender's door while Vanoss and Sky were trying to budge Ty's door.

"What is going on?" I asked Mando.

"Fire.In Ender's room.. Can't get her out." He answered between deep breaths.

I looked and saw that smoke was creeping out from the bottom of her door. At that moment, I froze. My best friend was in that room,gonna burn to death.

I didn't waste a single second teleporting into Ender's room. What I saw startled me.

Her bed was almost completely in flames with her,luckily, not in it. She laid on the ground,her hair in a mess. I picked her up and realized that I was too weak to teleport or even get up.

All of a sudden a felt a pulse of energy go threw me. My back started hurt when I got up with Ender in my arms. I looked at her blankly and then realized I was floating? No...flying... I couldn't believe it..I was the only Brine that can't fly and now I can? How?

I then crashed through Ender's door,not thinking,and slid on the ground almost hitting Mando and Killer in the process. They both ran over to me and Ender. Killer helped Ender up while Mando just stared blackly at me.

"Yeah,Don't help me." I said sarcastically as I got up.

"S-Shebrine...What happened?" He asked as Killer looked at me in terror.

"What?" I asked nervously.

I turned around and saw two massive feathered wings coming from my back. The feathers were green and blue. I then noticed that I had a tail to go along with it. My hands had claws and blue and green were going up my arms. I just stood there as it came to me what I was...

A Soul Keeper...