Been a while

Hey, it's been a while huh... I'm truly sorry for disappearing without a word, hope you can forgive me on that *bows*. So I'll update you all, I finished school and now I'm a veterinary technician, also got into college and I'm going to continue studying to become a certified doctor of veterinary medicine. The semester starts in October, so I have some time to have fun before the stress bulldozes me.

When I was writing the first version of this story two years I was struggling with depression to the extent that I've held a knife to my neck and arms more times than I dare to admit, but a lot has changed. One night when I was really debating if I should do it or not an image of my niece flashed in my mind, then I swore to change.

I came to terms that I'm an uncle, a brother, and a friend to the people around me. I started going to the gym, reading books, running, and focusing on school. I finished third in a veterinary competition, second in an English competition, and second in terms of grades in my class. Worked on video editing as a part of a small passion project where I made a memoir of my class, which I hold dear in my heart.

I'm grateful for the people I have in life and I have sworn to make this world a better place, may that be on a larger or smaller scale but I will do it. And with that, I would like to announce my coming back to writing, I don't know how long it will last, but I will provide you with better quality than last time. 

As I was looking at the date when I was deciding on the date when to publish this I was reminded once again of someone that left us too soon. He was the reason why I even started writing again, his videos truly helped me pursue my true dreams and my true self. I will forever be thankful for the impact you had on my life. You may not be with us but we all carry a piece of you with us. For me this song holds so many emotions within it, if you like hardstyle do check it out, but a fair warning it is a remix to Shameless by Camila Cabello so it might not be your cup of tea.

R.I.P. Jo "Joesthetics" Linder, truly a person who left behind an unforgettable legacy. Fly high brazza, 14.01.1993 - 01.07.2023

My biggest and warmest thanks go out to @partypuppy99 @lindawangwang @MrWhite_exe @Ryan57493 @Tangertine @RedComet02 @JenoYT @Zumo_Lin @Perfectest_Cell @DriverOfTruckKun @waspheral @Esteveil @Boogle10@JaimyVanKempen @AngelRoseCat @Liquid__alt @FriendlyGamers7 @CastrikNM @ChrisRedfield941 @MukhadimahR @i-ciloy @Ninthom2006 @AlejandroAlamillo @Pestshroom @GabrielleBarbosa413 @Annh46 @minecraftboy008 @NeekoYoongi @Maxalex25 @O10272727781 @Lynx976 @KievRealmLawagan @FesterBlades as well as everyone else that commented, voted, added this story to their lists as well as following me. 

I have an unfinished and unedited chapter so if you guys want I can publish it. 

I am writing a new and better version of this fanfic. The first three chapters have already been posted. I have about eight more in the backlog so do check it out. I genuinely believe it is better written and I have big plans for the story. I will pour my all into upcoming chapters to ensure you're getting the best dumpster fires and hopefully, you have fun reading my garbage <3

Love yall <3 xxxxxx