Come Back

"Damian. You have to explain right now."
"What's there to explain?"
"When you came down to earth, we agreed we'd keep a low profile."
"Your point being?"
"Your turtle friend."
"What are you-"
"Don't pretend like I can't keep an eye on you."
"Liam. Mind your own business."
"Don't think just because you're privileged that you can do what you want."
"What are you gonna do about it?"
"It's not up to me anymore." Liam said. Out of the hallway, two holographic figures made their way into the room.

"Mom?Dad?" Damian questioned.
"Greetings Damian. Liam tells us you've been up to a bit of trouble."
"Big Brother's a bit crazy."
"Then care to give more details about your reptilian friend?"
Damian stayed silent.
"I thought as much. Therefore, we will take measures to make sure you learn from your mistakes. Liam please?"
Liam stood up and latched something onto the door. The device created a coating throughout the entire apartment.

"What's that supposed to achieve?" Damian asked.
"You are prohibited from leaving the house for a week."
"WHAT?"
"Yes it is quite the punishment. I Read it in a book called "Human Punishments and why they are so ridiculous."
Damian didn't even listen to the next words. He stormed out of the living room and entered his room, slamming the door behind him.

"He'll come around." Liam added.
"I certainly hope so." Their mother said.
"I wonder why he is so attached to that turtle."
"I wonder as well." Liam squinted his eyes, staring at Damian's door.

_______________________________________

As for Leo, he couldn't feel more alone. Sure he had his brothers to keep him company, but he had gotten used to Damian's company. It became a desire to see him, no matter how he was feeling. Some days, he'd find himself, staring absent-mindedly at the Space Heroes episode playing on the small TV in the lair. Other days, he'd space out during training whenever Damian's smile flashed into his mind or whenever he recalled his voice. He hadn't seen Damian for days and it was really starting to leave its effect. "Don't tell me I've-" Leo thought in his head, hoping his feelings weren't what he expected them to be...but maybe that wouldn't be so bad.

"Hey guys." Mikey whispered.
"Hmm?" Donnie and Raph both replied.
"You guys notice Leo's been acting a little weird?"
"Yeah do you have any idea what's going on Raph? You know him best." Donnie asked.
"I noticed. He's spacing out more often than he normally does. But you know Leonardo, as soon as I ask him, he'll deny anything that's going on." Raph sighed.
"Still I think we need to check on him yknow?" Mikey added.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but Mikey's right." Donnie replied
"I do have my moments." Mikey smirked. Raph cracked a small smile before realizing Donnie and Mikey were both giving him looks.

"Ugh fine I'll go talk to him." Raph whined, leaving the conversation to make his way to Leo's room.

Leo was laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. It doesn't take a genius to guess what was on his mind.
However, he was quickly pulled out of his thought when he heard a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Leo called
"Open up. It's Raph."

Leo got up from his bed and opened the door for his brother.

"What's up Raph?"
"I just wanted you to know that we love you."
"Uhh OK?"
"And you can tell us anything..."
"Raph. Out with it. What's up?"
"Me and the guys noticed you've been a little out of it lately and it's got poor Mikey worried." Raph added. Leo shot him a look that screamed, "Really?"

"OK it's got all of us worried."
"I appreciate the concern. Really. Truth be told, I've just got a bit of stuff on my mind."
"You wanna elaborate?"
"I would, if I could find the right words to put it. Honestly though, it's nothing to worry about."
"Well, I'll trust you on that. We can't have our leader space out when facing the enemy."
"Thanks Raph."
"One more thing, what's the deal with you sneaking out so oft-"
"Uhhh guys!" They heard Donnie call from the corridor. They both ran to see what was the problem.
"I'm picking up a signal from what seems to be a mutagen bomb."
"Everyone gear up and move out. We have to stop that thing from going off." Leo ordered