4🥀

Yoonji woke up to the delightful sounds of birds chirping, signaling the arrival of a new day

Yoonji woke up to the delightful sounds of birds chirping, signaling the arrival of a new day. The sun had just started its ascent, casting a soft glow across her room. Feeling rejuvenated by the tranquil morning, she rose from her bed and made her way to the balcony, drawn by the promise of a beautiful day ahead. As she stepped outside, a gentle breeze caressed her skin, carrying the essence of summer.

However, her peaceful reverie was abruptly interrupted when she caught sight of a familiar figure standing across the raw road. Her eyes widened, and she quickly retreated into the house, a sense of urgency propelling her forward. Racing down the stairs, her friend Jinie watched curiously as Yoonji hurried past her, heading towards the front door with determination in her eyes.

"Yoonji, where are you off to in such a rush?" Jinie called after her, but Yoonji continued on her mission, swinging the door open and darting outside. There, standing before her was very known man. Overwhelmed with emotion, Yoonji enveloped him in a tight embrace, tears of joy glistening in her eyes. "Oh my god, you're here! I've missed you so much," she whispered, unable to contain her happiness at his unexpected return after so many months.

Jinie, drawn by the commotion, joined them outside, her face breaking into a grin at the heartwarming sight before her. "I missed you too," The male said, his own smile radiant as he held Yoonji at arm's length, taking in her familiar features with fondness.

"Didn't you miss me, Hobi?" Turning to Jinie, he chuckled before enfolding her in a warm hug. "Of course, I missed you as well, but Yoonji holds a special place in my heart as my best friend," he admitted, his words carrying a hint of nostalgia and camaraderie. With laughter and warmth filling the air, Yoonji invited Hobi inside, eager to catch up on lost time and create new memories in each other's company.

 With laughter and warmth filling the air, Yoonji invited Hobi inside, eager to catch up on lost time and create new memories in each other's company

The three friends sat comfortably in the living room, surrounded by the warmth of friendship and nostalgia. Jinie, with her contagious laughter, initiated the conversation, "Well, what brought you here, Hobi? I thought you're still in London." Yoonji, the quiet yet observant one, looked at Hobi, eager to hear his response.

Hobi with a smile playing on his lips, began to unveil his recent journey, "I came back six months ago but got entangled with work, preventing me from meeting you guys sooner. I traveled far to your doorstep, only to find out that my dear friends were busy pursuing their studies at SNU."

Yoonji's eyes widened in surprise as she absorbed Hobi's words, while Jinie nodded in understanding. "Well, now that you're here, why don't you stay with us for a few days?" Yoonji suggested, her voice filled with sincerity and warmth.

Hobi's face lit up with delight at the invitation. "Of course! I'd love to spend time with you both." However, his next words brought a hint of confusion to his friends' faces. "Before, I need to find a place for myself soon."

"Pardon my curiosity, but why do you need a place?" Jinie inquired, her brow furrowed in genuine confusion.

Hobi's eyes sparkled mischievously as he revealed, "I have been accepted into SNU to pursue my master's degree." His words hung in the air for a moment before reality sunk in, and Jinie and Yoonji erupted into joyful squeals, filling the room with contagious excitement.