THEEE

The next morning when Clar woke up, it was to an empty bed.

She was dressed in one of his shirts and naked underneath. The memory of how she ended up knocked out still fresh on her mind.

Fucked into tomorrow was what. Rodrigo's libido was another thing her body was struggling to come to terms with. After the long bath he'd given her, Clar had entered the sheets all on her own and covered herself all the way up. Head inclusive while Rodrigo finished up his dressing and shut her eyes with shivers up until her body warmed.

Sore, mentally perplexed, injured, and in desperate need of a miracle, she'd held her turmoiled emotions in. Sealing them in a bottle. Continually sniffing and vividly aware of how worked out her womanhood had been. She was sure she could go a while without looking for dick with how satiated he'd made her clench around him. More than once. And she'd mentally knocked out on the train of thought regarding what she was going to do about the undesirable situation she was in. Leave alone the sociopath keeping her against her will. The man had a glaringly huge contrast to what and how the outside world viewed him.

So why in the world was he keeping her prisoner?

Flinging the covers off with her left hand. She was well aware that she hadn't taken the pill or any needed pill in the family planning department. In the process of making haste to get off the bed, her eyes caught sight of her bandaged arm. 

It wasn't sprouting out pain shots like expected.

She poked it with her finger and .. Nothing. Tried folding her elbow knowing it would surely hurt ....no pain.

Okay ...

She walked funny and slowly to the bathroom cursing Rodriguez's above-average manhood.

She changed the shirt into one of his cleaner ones. He had a vast collection of everything, from suits to T-shirts, shorts, slacks, and so many more ... all his clothes were arranged neatly and organized from dark to light colors.

She found his briefs in one of the many drawers by the cabinet on the wall.

She randomly thanked God that he was no extreme BDSM participant because then getting electrocuted looked like an option.

She was no fan of whips or sticks. What would she have done if he was?

Once, she had tried it and blurted out the safe word so quickly that her dominant was shooked. It didn't help that she was wet even after a few spankings.

Confused herself too that day.

The journey down the staircase was an improvement compared to that from the bed to the bathroom.

May appeared to be waiting for her by the landing,offering a small smile as she stood up upon Clar's arrival. Her black hair was tied in a high braided bun her cheekbones and defined structures were now more visible and Clar appreciated her fair skin.

"Good morning May." Clar greeted with a smile as well out of etiquette.

May escorted her to the set table for one. And as much as she was starved having last drunk a cocktail as food, she couldn't help but ask," I'm eating alone ?"

May nodded her head as she began serving her.

Clar tilted her head in thought. "Rodriguez finished his already ?"

May looked at her in silence for a while.

Her gesture warmed Clar's emotions. It was raw, genuine and the fact that she didn't try to hide it made Clar like her a little.

She placed the pot of hot water down and removed her notepad, writing on the paper.

' you call him Rodriguez?' Asked May.