Teenage Nightmares

Origins: Little Nightmares

Name: Six

Description: Gaming, fiction to reality, wholesome

MC: Y/n (Male)

Y/n P.O.V

A heavy sigh left my lips as I fell back down into the comforts of my sofa with a controller in hand. I had just gotten back from school and wanted to take a break from all the work. Thankfully, I wasn't handed any homework so I could just spend today doing whatever I wanted. And what I wanted to do right now was just to play some video games. 

I press the home button on my PlayStation controller, turning on the PS4. Once it fully turned on, I was quick to learn that all of my friends were offline which meant I had no one to play with. If I was being honest, it put me off gaming a little. I mean, sure, gaming solo is fine too, but there's just something a little more entertaining when you play with others. 

Instead of playing a multiplayer game by myself with randoms, I decided to take a look through my library, seeing if I could play any one player games that I hadn't gotten around to. As I looked through the list, one particular game caught my eye. Little Nightmares. 

I heard a lot of good things about this game, but I had never actually played it myself. I wasn't even sure if it was still relevant to this day, but I wanted to see what the hype was all about (even if I am a little late to the party). So I started to download it, but it looked like it would take a few minutes. 

Y/n: Might as well, grab a quick snack. 

I muttered to myself. I stood up from the sofa, entered the kitchen and began to raid the cupboards. After a quick search, I came back to the sofa with a cylinder of sour cream and onion flavoured pringles. As soon as I sat down, I heard the notification sound off, saying that the download was completed. 

I picked up the controller and started the game. 

I don't know how long I was playing the game, but in one sitting, I was able to finish the entire game (minus the DLC). And I had to admit, I could see what the hype was about. The game was so creepy and eerie, it really made me feel scared compared to other horror games I've played. The only regret/complaint that I had with this is that it was too short. By the time I finished the game, I was tired and sleepy. So I turned off the game and went up to my room.

But nothing could have prepared me for what I would wake up to. 

As I felt myself slowly wake up, I let out a low groan, slowly opening my eyes. Once I had woken up, I stretched my arms upwards, yawning at the same time. After that, I moved my blanket aside and got up, leaving my room. Upon leaving, I was met face-to-face with a strange girl. She was a few inches smaller than me, wearing a bright yellow raincoat. Her hood covered most of her face, making her almost unrecognisable.