New Me

Series: Panophobia

Name: Aoi (never said in the original game I think, but from the sequel, we learn that that's her first name)

Description: Trauma, horror, mental health, abuse, monsters, backstory

MC: Mutasim Lycan (Male OC)

Extra: Inspired and based off Panophobia and its sequel Hospital of the Dead. Just wanna throw this out there, for a porn game, these are actually really good games in general. And they're free (if you know where to look).

3rd P.O.V

A young girl with short black hair and red eyes awakens, only to find herself in a dark and sinister hallway. Her attire consists of the standard student uniform in many schools. She dons a short skirt, white stockings and a simple black sleeved top with a small red ribbon over her collarbone. She pushes herself up to her feet and looks around, feeling nothing. Many would be confused and taken back by the sinister sights, but this girl was of... a different kind. 

A long and winding hallway stood before her, filled with strange small and purple-ish slugs. Close to the end of the hallway, a giant figure stood with his arms restrained and his head concealed by a bag. Blood coated the giant figure and he walked back and forth, as if patrolling the area. 

The girl took a deep breath and began to walk down the hallway. Some of the slugs began to notice her and approached her. When the first slug jumped for her, she dodged it and began to run down the hall, avoiding the other slugs that came her way. Pants left her lips as she ran, but mid way through the crimson hall, a giant hole in the ground forced her to come to a stop. The girl would've tried jumping over it, but it was too large. 

Back tracking just a tiny bit, she found a metal desk. Grabbing it, she began to pull it back towards the hole. Placing it strategically at the edge of the platform, the girl climbed on top and jumped to the other side, just barely making it. The slugs that tried to chase after her ceased their chase. All that was left now was to sneak past the giant. 

She crouched and slowly walked forward, sticking to the sides of the hall to avoid stumbling into the brute. Thankfully, it worked. Her shoes were quiet enough to not make any noise. But to her dismay, when she managed to make it past the brute, the floor right in front of her was littered with broken glass shards. Cursing in her head, she decided to try and take it slow. 

However, it was a poor choice. Despite her being as careful as she could, her foot stepped on one of the glass shards, alerting the brute. He turned around and let out a monstrous roar. With no other choice, the girl began to sprint down the hall, her heart pounding in her chest while the monster swiftly gave chase. 

As the girl drew closer and closer to the end of the hall, she discovered that the end of the hallway was just a wall! It was a dead end! Her eyes widened and she turned around, seeing the brute rush towards her. A panicked shriek left her lips-