Love me too (part 4 )

Taehyung:- I HAD REALLY * they were looking at taehyung in curious even  you * NOT SEEN YN IN THAT WAY HEHE 😅 * you look down sad *

Jisoo:- ya you should say better answer what is this?!

Taehyung:- but only told the truth * he said with pout while other rolled their eyes but you looked at Jennie who had a relief face which was making you insecure after all had their dinner and left for their home taehyung and jimin was with you *

On the street

Taehyung:- today day was really good right?

Jimin:- ya but from tomorrow our exams are starting .

Taehyung:- yahh yn how much you had done for tomorrow?

Y/n:- my everything is done * you said with stern face *

Jimin:- hey sis whats wrong you are looking sad? * taehyung looked at you with little worried face *

Y/n:- nothing I am just tired... Jimin I am going you come afterwards.  * you left *

Taehyung:- is she is sad because what I told in the game? Because after that only her face went down.

Jimin:- I don't think so.. Her face is like since 2 days first she was tensed because of that file and now * he sigh *
Taehyung:- she is missing him right * jimin nodded * now I think we did mistake to send him there * he said looking down *

Jimin:- forget about him he is never gonna come back ..you focus on your studies ok? * he nodded while they started walking * btw you really do not see yn in a different way?

Taehyung:- really she is my best friend of course.

Jimin:- in future if he comes back... If yn and he came together you can see her with someone? * taehyung looked down while thinking * no right? Think again what your feelings are for yn .. And i would be not angry if you will date her * he chuckled * ok bye I am going my home came * with that he left.

Taehyung:- I am... Just confused now * he sigh *

Next Day

* you as usual leave early for your school holding a book in your hand and walking towards the bus stop until..

?? :- what are you reading ? * you flinched very hard when that person said directly in your ears *

Y/n:- ahhh... Yah taehyung you scared me!

Taehyung:- really.. Sorry * he said while scratching his neck * btw you should not read between the road otherwise some one will hit you and you will fly away * he said while pointing towards the sky *

Y/n:- ya you never leave me without roasting right? * you rolled your eyes *
Taehyung:- hehe I always told you it's my daily routine * he chuckled *

Y/n:- very funny!

Taehyung:- btw how are you today? * you looked at him in confusion * you were sad for 2 days so now you are feeling good.

Y/n:- ya a little bit because I am tensed about this exam 😩 !

Taehyung:- ya you are tensed.. Don't lie you are a class topper ok .

Y/n:- who told you? I am not.

Taehyung:- such a liar * you rolled your eyes as you both reached the bus stop waiting for your bus * btw take this * you looked at him and thing he gave you.. He gave you a strawberry milkshake * ya I never share with anybody but I am sharing with you so you can feel relaxed and smile like before * he said with his boxy smile seeing him concerned a small immediate form on your face * YA LIKE THAT * he chuckled *