love me too ( part 8 )

Jungkook:- MY HYUNG WAS DEAD ON THAT DAY ONLY WHEN HE Betrayed ME AND INFRONT OF ME A PERSON IS STANDING WHO IS A "USER " * with that he left from there and jimin started crying *

Jimin:- i-i hope y-you will forgive me one day.

Next day

* you all went to your home yesterday and as today is Jungkook's birthday so you are going to buy a gift for him so you called taehyung with you as he wanted to also buy *

Y/n:- ya where is that crackhead * then someone tapped on your shoulder so you looked at the side but there was no one and on the other side it was taehyung you understand it was taehyung you rolled your eyes on him *

Taehyung:- you didn't shout at me like " Ya Kim taehyung you will not stop na! " * He said imitating you *

Y/n:- ya now because I am tired from you I know you will not stop it huh! * taehyung chuckled * so let's go .. From here the mall is a little far away so we have to take a bus for that. * he nodded and you both went to the bus stop *

Taehyung:- woah our luck let's go bus is coming * he held your hand and dragged you with him.. While you were looking at the hand he was holding seeing that a smile formed on your face *

Y/n:- * in mind * he never misses a chance to make me blush *

* With that you both get into the bus as there was only 1 seat empty so he made you sit *

Y/n POV

As he made me sit and was standing  on side after that a boy came and stood in front of me or right side .. But he was making me uncomfortable as he was doing purposely.

* Taehyung noticed your behaviour and said *

Taehyung:- yn one minute hold my phone * with that he came in front of me giving his phone while that boy rolled his eyes and taehyung gave you a warm smile *

Taehyung:- are you ok? * you nodded *

Yn POV

Woah he is really making me crazy my heart is going to blast anytime I swear I am full red he is really such a good person I am so comfortable with him * chuckled *

* then you turn and look outside the window while smiling crazily which was noticed by taehyung *

Taehyung:- * in mind * she doesn't tell but she gets shy * chuckled *

* with that your stop came and you both step down from the bus *

Y/n:- ya taehyung let's go fast fast! * you said while running *

Taehyung:- ya wait don't run this girl is so careless! * with that he start to chase you *

In mall

Y/n:- from where we should start? * you said in confusion *