The Reunion Part 2

Heyyy... here is the next part of the reunion! I hope you enjoy it :) 

-THGHPforever14

THE REUNION (CONTINUED)

20th DECEMBER 2017

The low buzz of talking sounded through the house as the Malfoy-Granger's and the Weasley-Greengrass' glared at each other before going their separate ways. Ron and Astoria talking to Percy and his wife Audrey whilst Draco and Hermione started a conversation with Harry and Ginny, over in a corner somewhere; three boys were telling a redheaded joker about their work on the eleventh of December.

"Really, so you put itching powder in your sister's coat" he said, pointing to his nephews "And a load of puking pastilles and nosebleed nougats in your sister's sweet tin" he finished, gesturing to the blonde that was stood beside his dark haired nephews. The three boys nodded eagerly as the redhead laughed and clapped his hands in praise.

"Do you think it would be able to go on your pranking wall Uncle George?" Albus asked excitedly and George nodded his head.

"Of course", he chuckled "Do you want your names up there?"

The boys shook their heads "No, just put by JEHA; it's our initials"

George nodded, understanding that the three boys probably didn't want their mother's knowing. He had technically grown up with the two women and knew how scary they could be.

"Bye Uncle George" James said

"See ya James, Al, Hyperion" George said happily, waving at the three boys as they walked off.

A few metres away, Hermione was walking off to the bathroom. She said goodbye to her husband and two friends before heading upstairs.

"I'm glad Ron hasn't made a scene yet" Ginny said, graciously looking over at her older brother who was deep in conversation with Harry's godson Teddy who was engaged to Bill and Fleur's oldest daughter Victoire. The couple had arrived just minutes before and Victoire was now talking wedding details with her mother and grandmother.

"Me too, at least he's trying to make an effort"

"I think he's just trying to avoid me and Hermione" Draco said bitterly, running a hand through his tousled hair as he watched the redhead say goodbye to Teddy and making his way up the stairs. Draco raised an eyebrow as he watched the redhead make the same path as his wife had just done. He shook the thought away, knowing there was more than one bathroom upstairs, and returned to talk to Ginny and Harry and the latest Quidditch match between his favourite team the Ballycastle Bats and Ginny's favourite team the Holyhead Harpies, who she had briefly played for after she had left Hogwarts and before she had settled down to make a family with Harry.

Hermione shook her hands dry as she walked out of the bathroom. She was just about to head down stairs when she bumped straight into a tall figure. She gulped as she raised her head, only to look into the bright blue eyes of her ex-boyfriend Ron Weasley.

"Get out of my way" she spat, attempting to push past him but he gripped her arm tightly, swinging her back around to face him.

"Hermione..."

"What?" she seethed, looking down where his hand was on her arm, as if trying to burn a hole through his flesh.

"What can I do to say I'm sorry?"

"Nothing" she retorted scathingly, she tried to pull away but he gripped on tighter; looking at her pleadingly.

"Hermione, don't do this. I still have feelings for you"