The Fight

I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated since February but in my defence my GCSE's start next week *internal and external screaming* so I've been super busy with revision! I only posted this because I saw all the lovely likes, comments and views and felt horrible :( So much for finishing this story before December 2013 ahahaha :'D

Anyway, enjoy and there are only four chapters left!

I'm not going to promise a new chapter up next week because it won't be up then! The earliest it will be up is in five weeks time :( sorry but that's when my exams are finished and I don't have to go to school so I'll have about eleven weeks of pure nothingness! Then I will finish this story and post the sequel!!! I pinky promise with all of my heart!!!!!

Love you guys, sorry for the wait and for the future wait to come :) I'll make it up to you in the end!!

Enjoy chapter 20... I apologise now also for the lameness of this chapter...

I'll shut up now and just let you read it.

MALFOY MANOR

15th MARCH 2018

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Ginny yelled as the doorbell rang and rang again. The person behind the door obviously hadn't any patience and to be frank, she didn't either right now.

She opened the door with a smiling face. Only to slam it closed again.

A soaking wet Ronald Weasley entered the house only to be faced by five pairs of glaring eyes. After nearly an hour of pounding on the door and yelling through the letterbox he had eventually been let in by a disgruntled Pansy, who had only agreed to let him in because he was waking up her sleeping baby.

He took a closer look at the people in front of him. Blaise and Pansy were both glaring at him, both of their arms were crossed but Ron could see Pansy's hand itching to reach her wand. Next was Ginny, she already had her wand out and held it firmly in her clenched fist to her left. Her eyes were rimmed with red and it was obvious she had been crying a lot recently. Harry also had his wand out and was pointing it at him, his lips stretched into a thin line, ready to spit out a curse at any minute. Finally there was Draco, even from only being there five minutes Ron could see that Hermione's kidnapping had been treating him badly. He was deathly pale and thin, his prominent cheekbones practically breaking through his skin. His eyes were red and bloodshot, and his normally perfect hair was a mess. He also wore a pair of baggy trousers and a thin t-shirt, very different from his usual suit and tie. He was glaring but Ron could see from his stance that he hadn't the energy to hurt him in any way; with or without a wand.

Ginny was the first to speak, noticing the silence and the steadying of her husband's hand.

"What are you doing here Ron?" she said in a low voice, it was solemn and Ron was taken aback by the tone. He had never heard his sister talk like that before, at least not to him.

Ron glanced around the room.

"I..."

"The last time you spoke to me Weasley, I told you to leave us alone," Draco said, his eyes lowering to the floor.

"Um, actually," Ron started "Hermione said that it didn't change any..."

Draco looked up and his eyes narrowed again "I did not let you into my house so I could be cheeked and reminded of my late wife," he spat. Ron's mouth fell open.

"She could be still alive you know, are you even looking for her?"

"Of course we are Weasley, we have the best Aurors on the case," Harry retorted angrily. Ron scoffed, annoyed by how they weren't doing anything to help Hermione.