Ignited

"Oh god" the agent said as she could see the black smoke in the sky.

"It's massive" the man driving next to her said as they parked in the street.

As both of them got out of the vehicle, they walked towards the battleground.

In a normal neighbourhood, alongside the homes of different types of families, 3 houses were missing. Painted by the simple colour of black and the braising remains of red, it seemed they had been ripped from the earth.

Sirens and firefighters, still taking out the fires and searching for victims. The smocking air was thick, and the mass was big.

Looks of horrified people and crying children were present as both agents walked past the yellow strip line, passing the boundary. 

Looking around, the agent could see all the burnt walls and the debris the explosion had created. Such a sight would be hard to forget.

"Hi, Im agent Morgan and this is agent Prentiss. We're with the BAU" agent Morgan said as he shook hands with the head police Chief.

"Im Sheriff Will, thank you for coming, I imagine you're not just two? Im glad youre here, I have never seen something like this in all my career" the officer said as he greeted both of them.

"We have some other agents coming right now, they went to set up at the headquarters first before coming" agent Prentiss said as she shook is hand.

"Well, thank you for coming again, I have to go speak to the victim's families,...weve lost 7 lives today, we're still trying to find 2 others. If you'll excuse me...." the man said with a sad face. Walking away in the distance as he walked towards a group of people escorted by his police officers, already crying in agony.

Walking together towards the houses, the agents had to cover their noses and mouth as they ventured further. Going inside the 2nd house, the middle one, it was obvious that the blast had originated from this place.

As much as the walls and most structure was now gone, the cinder in the air created a dark cloud.

In the straight middle of the house, stood someone.

Both agents couldn't see much but had drawn their guns, slowly walking towards the figure.

But as agent Morgan got closer, he was able to see the initials written in the back of the person's jacket.

EDU

With a smile on his face, he put his gun down as he casually approached the person. Emily followed his lead.

"Hey hot stuff" the man said.

Confused, Emily could only deduce that they knew each other, as they approached, she could see that it was a woman. With her hair tied in a ponytail, she had her back turned to them as she seemed to be writing something on a sketchbook

She was surprised by her answer

"Hot stuff is what you'll feel after I punch you, sweetheart" the woman said as she continued to write.

With a smile and a small laugh, Morgan couldn't resist, "Still the same"

"I could say the same for you" the woman said as she finally turned around.

Even if the air was tainted, and her face was dirty because of the cider, Emily had never seen someone so beautiful. Looking at what she was writing, it was revealed that she was actually drawing. Drawing a weird looking object with some scribbles and notes.