Me being stupid and trying to write something happy

This sucks. Like really sucks. You have been warned. 

You know that feeling when your brain goes into autopilot? And you don't think about your actions anymore? That's how things are right now. In the back of someone's dad's truck, telling secrets and flipping through old magazines from under our beds. The fair goes on behind us, but we have no interest in the rusty spinning teacups and creaky ferris wheel. We habe interest in each other. The feeling rattling our bones can only be described as love. Love for each other. And right now, love for everything. Being an outcast in highschool sucks. Being in highschool sucks. Period. But being a group of outcasts in highschools sucks a little less. 

Someone, somehow finds a bottle of champagne and before we know it, most of us are drinking. For the first time. Ever. Laughing at each other until our faces hurt, we've never been happier. We finally put the bottle down when we start seeing doubles of things and the sober ones lead us on the walk home. 

I told you. This was written only because my dad said I'm not good at writing anything happy. Then he wrote me an entire scene about gummy bears and milk curds. I will post that at some point. - Emma

PS: Dad, you were right.