Chapter 31

As promised here's you 10 chapters starting today.

Don't forget to check out the other new book called 'Shhhh... Don't tell him' <3

Enjoy..

........

Chapter 31

Staying at that hospital room all day was so awful and boring; it's only been one night since I woke up from the comma and yet, I'm bored to death of staying in here. I mean yes I had Kyle with me 24/7, it's just boring to be stuck between 4 walls for a whole day or more like 6 month.

Kyle did nothing other than just sitting there and staring at me for the pass day since I woke up. He made sure that I eat my dinner, have some rest and take a bath but not the one I'm used to. He forced me to take a sponge bath with was given by him because there was only a male nurse at that time of the day and Kyle was to joules to let him give me a sponge bath so he did it himself; It was very extremely awkward for me but amusing to him.

No one visited me since I woke up because Kyle wanted to keep it a secret and surprise them. I think he didn't tell them just so he would have me for himself all day with no one interfering with our Kim and Kyle time.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like ditching this god damn awful room and just go for a walk or a bike ride to somewhere that has fresh hair instead of this place that smells like sickness.

"Hey" Kyle said walking into the room.

"Hey" I smiled back as I sat up.

He sat next to be and handed me a container with food in it.

"I know that food here sucks so I brought you some from the dinner down the road" he said.

I opened the box and took in the smell of the extremely yummy looking scrambled eggs and hotdog sandwich. I picked up the fork and started digging into my food like I hadn't eaten for a thousand year.

"I knew you would like it" he chuckled.

"It's better than the food here, I mean their food is tasteless and cold" I said "I had it one time for dinner and it made me sick to my stomach"

He laughed and started trailing his finger along my thighs.

After I finished my food I looked at Kyle who was playing with my fingers and looking at me. He looked somehow happy but worried which made no sense at all.

"When can I leave this awful, awful place?" I asked.

"Tonight" he said "I'll take you home and then we can watch a couple of movies and I'll even make you Ice cream Sunday that you love eating all the time"

I smiled nodding.

"So who stopped by to see me since the accident?" I asked.