Chapter 22

Hey I wanted to thank my best friend Vic for writing about the 'thing' that happened between Kyle and Kim...

BTW.. So I got this comment from a girl saying that I'm not good enough and said something that wasn't very nice on chapter 4, so I want to say I'm sorry if I had any grammar mistake or wrong spellings and if my story wasn't good enough.

Enjoy the chapter.

..............

I kept laying on my side crying thinking of all things I did wrong thing to Kyle, maybe I should just leave him alone, he's better off without me. I just keep on making bad choices all the time.

I just cheated on Luke, I can't believe I did that, I just cheated on the first boy who ever asked me out, on a guy who cared about me a lot. My first boyfriend.

I phone started ringing for like the 5th time, Luke again, I looked to the phone still thinking, he has to know. Maybe he'll forgive me, it won't be fair to keep it from him; he deserves batter then me.

I picked it "hi, you okay? I been calling for a while" he said.

"Yea, sorry I been busy" I said "we need to talk"

"About what?"

"When can you come by?"

"Just give me 5 minutes and I'll be there"

"Okay, see you in a few"

"See ya" he said hinging the phone up.

I putted my clothes on since the event that happened a few hours ago made just lay on my bed for about a few hours just crying and sobbing.

I putted on my hoody and jeans and fixed my hair by putting it up in a bun, my hand dropped to my neck across the hackies Kyle gave me, I still feel his kisses he trilled from my neck to my tommy, I still remember how it felt.

I think I l...

My thought was interrupted by the door bill, I jogged down steers and opened the door, and it was Luke. He looked like he just woken up. His hair was messy and he was wearing a hoody with shorts.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" he smiled "so what did you wanna talk about?"

"Mmmmmm... Luke last night I almost..." I said trailing off.

"Almost what? Kim you're getting me worried over here"

"Kyle and I almost..."

His smiled faded and his eyes were like he was gone cry, I couldn't look at him in the eyes so I looked down.