Chapter Two

"NOOOO!!!" screamed deathbringer "glory, talk to me PLEASE!!!" "my last words ate this. We are not calling my venom magic death spit. Two, i love you, so our egg is hidden *whisper*"said glory ''who are you?" he said with grief "i am the dragon nobody suspects. I am– " "gasp!!! My future self!!" said deathbringer "WHAT no!! I am coconut" stepped a dragon that wasn't a rainwing "haaa!! Just kidding coconut couldn't even lift a paw for murder. Im fatespeaker and I already killed sunny!" said fatespeaker enthusiastically. "why!? Murder isn't just a thing you can play with for no reason!!" exclaimed deathbringer "because! She was the only thing that was in the way of me and starflight being together!!!" said fatespeaker dramatically "but why glory and me!?" asked deathbringer with confusion in his voice" because YOU are the best in the biz–" do not say 'biz' ever again. It's humiliating for you AND me" interrupted deathbringer "kay-kay-kay you are the best assassin in the market and if i kill you then i can have a chance to be the best without you in the way." said fatespeaker "But why glory!?" asked deathbringer "cause she was blocking the door saying 'No you can't kill him i love him and there's no reason to!' so i had to kill her otherwise i couldn't kill you!" He thought that made sense because he himself is an assassin except he killed the best one when deathbringer was second In the list. Then fatespeaker turned into a gruesome version "time to die deathbringer or should I say deathfinder" "gasp!!! Your an animus turned evil!!" exclaimed deathbringer "actually i realized that lots of people were going to turn on me and i would die in every scenario and people were treating me like dirt, straight up dirt!" and with that she held up her paw and whispered something "by the power of animus magic i now give you my wrath so now i cast the spell of– then, there was a gunshot. Not to deathbringer. But to fatespeaker. It was starflight. "What just happened?" he asked "you just killed fatespeaker" said deathbringer " well, i would risk glory's love life for anything, even if it means sacrificing my own" said starflight "i nEED to go to the healers now!!" shouted deathbringer "okay... why?" said starflight "did you see the dying dragon outside!?" shouted deathbringer "yeah, it's rainwing that looks like-oh my god! Go to the healers RIGHT NOW!!!" shouted starflight "that's where i was going!!!" shouted deathbringer. So he picked up glory and flew to the medical center. "Doc, please, she's dying" said deathbringer "kay just chuck her in there and well[ see what we can do so they did "this is what she can see right now. She still isn't dead but if she survives she'll be in a coma for at least a week" said the doctor "and the most?" asked deathbringer very concerningly "about a couple years!" shouted the doctor "YEARS!!! Oh I need to get some more dragons. Heh, murder spree. There's two more... i'll go get them now" said deathbringer awkwardly.

He had to hurry. "Okay, sunny's in her CAVE PROBABLY. FATEESPEAKER IS IN MY CAVE. I'LL GET SUNNY FIRST." HE MUTTERED. When he got there he saw all the blood. Finally sunny looked like a real sandwing... which is super bad. "SUNNY!!! Everythings gonna be alright, "Deathbringer said to Sunny, picking her up and flying back to the healer's hut. Then went straight back to his cave to get fatespeaker . Why am I doing this? He thought she killed the only person I love? Is it because I really am an okay dragon? He took the shortcut through the eating hall. All of the nightwings were shot with (glory don't get mad at me) magic death spit. MOON!! He thought because he knew that she could already hear him "ugh deathbringer. Take me to the healers" said moon weakly "right... is qibli and all the rest of the jade winglet okay?" asked deathbringer "there all fine... just the nightwings got shot with magic death spit HEALERS!!" "Okay, okay , okay! Let's go!" said deathbringer he lifted her and another male dragon. He did several drop off's and all of them were hooked up to different machines. He saved about nine dragons from a murder spree. He felt as happy as if glory was right beside him. But she wasn't. Then he realized what glory said, their egg was With glory's friend 'sundew' there was a secret entrance in a whirlpool near the sea kingdom. He had to fly so far that his wings got tired. Then, he saw the whirlpool. It looked deadly. My dragonet is in there deathbringer though even if it means i might die, i will do anything for glory and that dragonet. So he went in; he thought flying in would be a good way to get in safely.he got into sundews world easily without a scratch on one of his scales. There were more trees in the desert than here. Deathbringer saw a green dragon with dark green and yellow scales. "Excuse me" asked deathbringer "But do you know a sundew?" "sundew is my identical twin sister, im belladonna! But trust me; you are looking for the WRONG dragon, she is a literal nightmare. In the categories she looks like a cinnamon bun but could actually kill you" said the green dragon "okay, does she know a rainwing called 'glory'?" He asked, "I don't know her social life! But I'm pretty sure she knows a rainwing queen. She talks about her all the time! She also knows the leafwing queen." replied belladonna "do you know where sundew is?" deathbringer asked. "She's probably at the leafwing palace. Here's a map of pantala! ! I hope you find sundew!" said belladonna waving to deathbringer as he left .

Okay turn left at the big tree thing and right at the big scary guards. Though Deathbringer confused at the map. " I need to talk to Sundew," said Deathbringer to the guards." Can you please let me in. her sister said she would be here" "sundew is with the princess. We shall get her for you." said one of the guards ''by the way, what type of dragon are you? The only ones we were taught that existed were silkwings, hivewings, icewings and of course leafwings! But there are rainwings in the whirlpool... but that's it!" "I'm a nightwing. Quiet and proud!" said deathbringer. ''Here is sundew!" said one of the guards. "Who are you!?" asked sundew. "Come somewhere else. This is a matter of privacy." said deathbringer seriously. Sundew looked confused and scared.

Deathbringer told her the story of glory's death and the murder spree and how he found sundew. "No, she can't be dead." said sundew devastated "no she is not dead!" said deathbringer angrily. "And neither are the other dragons that were involved in the murder spree!" "Well your egg is here, i don't have someone to look after it so it will be better. Your egg will hatch on the brightest night this year." sundew said. "I'll talk to it about you and how you kept it safe,"said Deathbringer thoughtfully, "hey, you could live with us if you wanted to. I could use the help with the dragonet." "what about belladonna? I don't like her too much, but enough to know that she will miss me as soon as about a year's time." replied sundew. "Sure! The more help I get the better for the egg. But do you know how to hunt for yourselfs?" asked deathbringer. "Of course! Who doesn't know how to hunt for themselves! Heh...""you don't know how to h- "no i don't know how to hunt for myself" said sundew embarrassed. "Kay, wait. Does your sister know how to hunt?" he asked "yeah, none of my sisters know how to hunt themselves" said sundew "do you want to ask belladonna?" asked deathbringer "you can call her bella. Belladonna is a really long name. But it is cool. So you can call her anything." replied sundew "but i will."

When sundew finally found belladonna she asked her "i don't know if i'll miss you in a year... more like two" said belladonna "and this is why i don't fully hate you. You are so funny!" said sundew. "Well, are you coming or not?" asked sundew "sure! Just because you want me to... sunny" teased belladonna "MY NAME IS SUNDEW!!!" she radged

When the sisters got to deathbringer and told him the news he was so excited he nearly forgot that glory was dying... but he didn't. "Lets go check on glory." he said with sadness in his eyes.

When They got back to the healer's hut The doctors had very exciting news "She is going to survive. But she'll be in a coma for a couple days at least"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 07, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

glorybringer!!! book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें