Chapter five: heartache

•Author's POV•
Hi there friend I hope you enjoy the story before you read this please read the notes<3

•izuku is 15 yrs old and he is a first yeah in the UA and he currently lives with kirishima and Bakugou he sometimes gets tease or bullied by Bakugou.
•Kastuki is 16 yrs old and is a second year in the UA he lives with kirishima and izuku and he sometimes bullies or teases izuku whenever he gets the chance to.

Now one to the story~ Enjoy!☺️

"Kacchan if I can't call you that then what should I call you!" "I DONT FUCKING KNOW GODDAMMIT!!!!" "Senpai, katsu~ babe?" "No no and n-." Wait!! I know one!!!" "What" "Daddy~" *gets flustered* "i-izuku d-dont"
"Okay... daddy~" *smiles* "izu no please..."
"Pfft!! Okay okay I'm sorry kacchan!" Kastuki then pushes izuku down on his bed and hovers over him "you playin with me?"
*switches positions and straddles him and giggles * "damn izu you got me good~" *wraps his arms on his waist* "tehe~, kaaacchaaaaaannn, hehe~"

"Noooo kacchaaannnn'ss mad at me!!!!" *sobs*
"Since when was I mad at you" *picks up izuku*
*sobs* *wips izukus tears* "I'm not mad, ok!!"
*sets izuku down on the edge of the bed* "kacchan..." *pulls kastuki in front of him and wraps his arms his neck* "hm?" "I want kisses..."

••••••••••••

"ah uhm o-okay?" *giggles* "yayyyyy~" *kisses izuku* "Mmmmmmm~" "no more kisses" "awhh come one just one more~!!" "Fine, just one more" *kisses izuku* *giggles* "Yayyyyy! Thank you senpai~" "soo what do wanna do kacchan!" "Hmmm~ y'know I still want yo- ahkk" "no kacchan we are not making out!!" *pushes izuku down on his bed and hovers over him* "you know you wanna~" "ah~" *gets flustered* kastuki then grinning and kissed izukus cheek "b-but kacchan I don't wanna do IT! Please don't make me!!" "then I'm not moving" *falls on izuku* "AHCKK"

So then they were stuck like that for a few hours and some more and more in silence until...
"OKAY FINEEE!!! Just get off me...!" izuku cried "heh glad you came to your sens-." Izuku then covered katsuki mouth "kacchan we aren't even dating why do you wanna make out with me so bad!"

<ping>

"Huh oh it's Mina-San"

[hey midobabe!]
[hi Mina-kun! Whatcha need?]
[well I need to ask you something]
[yeah?]
[ah uhm do you wanna go out with me?]
*gets flustered and embarrassed*
[i-im sorry but i am not interested please understand]
[ah okay]
*gets sad*
"AhhhAhhhhhHhhhh!!! I feel badd now!" "Why"
"Nothing, lets get this over with.." *wraps arms around his neck*"okay" * starts kissing izuku*
"Mmm~"

{R.I.P izukus legs "Special Events:1"}
<moaning from izuku>
>:)

"Feel bad for meeee~" "why" "my legs hurt! An it's my first time!!" "Damn izu I don't feel bad though cause you enjoyed it for sure" *grins* "what you mean!" "Think~ you were sure making a lot of sounds~" "ah! y-yeah! but I did it to amuse you, you pervert humph!" "Hah?"

Hi that's all for today come back and read the next one and I hope your enjoyed "A Faw Away Heartbeat<3" see you next time buh-bye!
TBC