Chapter Seven:lightheaded

•Author's POV•
Hi there friend I hope you enjoy the story before you read this please read the notes<3

•izuku is 15 yrs old and he is a first year in the UA and he currently lives with kirishima and Bakugou he sometimes gets tease or bullied by Bakugou.
•Kastuki is 16 yrs old and is a second year in the UA he lives with kirishima and izuku and he sometimes bullies or teases izuku whenever he gets the chance to.
(Thinking)
*Acting*
<SFX>
[Texting]

Now one to the story~ Enjoy!☺️

*goes to open the door* "hi kirishima senpai!" "Hey bro!" "Hi denki!" *waves at izuku* "so kirishima I need help... with my homework.." " ohh alright-."*pulls kirishima* "actually just go ask bakugou!" "Okay!" While Kaminari left izuku dragged kirishima into the bathroom *pouts* "what's the matter?" "We got interrupted!" *gasp* "so you wanted to get back to it?" "Ah! Uhm y-yeah.." *pins izuku to the bathroom wall*
"kiri! what are you doing?!" *kisses izuku* "mhpmmmmmmm~" *wraps arms around his neck* "Mmmmm~" *lickes izuku neck*
"nnnghaaahhhhhhhh~!" *stops* "hm~?"

"Honestly I'm not even sure, hold on..." *leaves to go get some stuff* "I'm back" "a hoodie and some shorts?" "Yeah the hoodie is for you!" Izuku then sat on the toilet and waited for kirishima to put his shorts on and izuku put kirishimas hoodie on and took his shorts off
"So~?" "Yeah~" izuku then gets up and walks to kirishima while kiri on the other hand grabs izuku and starts kissing him! "Mmmm~" *picks him up* "Ooo~ where are we going~!" "Hehe! My room"

And just like that izuku and kiri were in his room and so
{woah woah woah wait just letting you know that there will be sides storys to let you know what happened between bakugou and midoriya/ kirishima snd midoriya also it'll be just dialogue and acting anyways}
Kiri then later put izuku down and start kissing izuku's neck trailing from his neck to his chest "aahhh~" and just like that not only did izuku and bakugou get to know each other through taste but now izuku and kirishima

{TIME SKIP MOTHAFUCKA! "Special Events:2"
•2 days later\ back to school•

"Kiri! Kacchan" *hugs them both*
"Thank your for letting me stay with you guys you guys were.... Verryy~ funn~" *giggles*

Then they both then blushed and izuku pulled
Them to his class and make them sit at his table Mina and denki were forced to change groups because kiri was now working with izuku and bakugou "tehe!" "Whats so fucking funny hah?!" "Yeah what's ..?" They both raise an eyebrow at izuku and he giggles "nothing~ hehe" "shut the hell up you problem children and get out class is over"everyone then had left, finally izuku then packs his bags and get ready to walk out but gets pinned to a wall by kirishima and bakugou "hm?"
Kirishima and bakugou then grinned "you bout playing with us"

••••••••••••••••••• "ahhhhhhhhh~" •••••••••••••••••

They both start by putting him on a desk and kissing him "Mmnnghh~ kiri, kacchan.... s-stop please~" *stops for a bit and looks at izuku* "honestly I love how you act, how you look, how you feel~, and how you make such amusing sounds" *grins*

<creeeaaak>

"Ara Ara~ whats this now~" Monoma says as he enters the classroom "my my, what are you guys doing to little izu~"

"Hello I hope you enjoyed the story and have a great day also as you read there will be side stories in this if you want to know the "Special Events" that happen if you know what I mean!
Buh-Bye~!

TBC