Prologue

Shad was totally alone, while he and the others were doing their way to defeat the overlord who took an ancient object that would make his go through other realms, but it was really hidden.

The ninjas decided to slip and find it, but never thought that Overlord would have a trap just for Shad.

His friends didn't even know this.

Overlord: "So... it seems that my own son was going to fight against me... (laughs)"

Shad: "I'm not scared of you anymore, I'm not gonna let go like nothing" Says angrily.

Overlord: "Well Shad... if I can't rule Ninjago, why can't I go and take other realms?"

Shad: "You have done a lot of damage already!"

While Lloyd and others were discussing, Lloyd noticed that Shad wasn't nowhere, he hadn't seen Shad for a while after they slipped to find the Overlord.

Lloyd: "(worried) Guys, where's Shad?..."

Kai: "You need to calm down Lloyd, Shad's fine..."

Cole: "You know that we haven't seen him for almost an hour, you know?" Says at Kai

Jay: "(nervous) What if he was captured?"

Lloyd: "Please don't say that..."

Then a noise is heard from afar, they run towards the noise just to find Shad attached in chains of Vengestone while the Overlord is pointing Shad with the artifact.

Something like this:

Overlord: "Since I can't convince myself that this will work, I need to test it

Overlord: "Since I can't convince myself that this will work, I need to test it..." As he says he points at Shad.

And.

Lloyd: Nooooo!

Everything was black.....

I was very short sorry 😔😔.