A hero is born (part 1)

At the top a bird that I rescued the past week :,)(she bite me)

2nd POV
It's been a while since you arrived here, you have a new home to live in, new friends, new things to know and much more, but you didn't want this, you just want to go back to your real home.

"Ninjago".

You were just sitting near Tang and Mk who were talking about monkey king stuff and other things, you get used to that, listening to stories about monkey king over and over again.
While they were talking you were playing games on your phone (that you buy here) in your break after delivering 15 noodles in 30 minutes. Yeah... let's say that you travel through the shadows to get faster in secret, Pigsy and Mk were very impressed about that. If they only knew the truth...

So as we continue... you were on your phone while Tang and Mk were talking...

Tang: "The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King."

Yep you already knew that story because Tang always talked about it a million times.

MK: "Oh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool!, Right Shad? He's so strong and handsome"

Shad: "Yeah... great story Tang, it's the sixth time that you have told that story TODAY"
You said still focus in your phone, Tang just glares at you then faces Mk.

Tang: "Oh, MK. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories."

MK: "Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. Written and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and lives behind a waterfall| with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!"

Shad: "I like the part of the baby monkeys"

Mk: "Yeah I like that too!"

Tang: "It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips. (He clears his throat) Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha jiang mian. Hmm?"

Shad: "you know what happened last time went Pigsy catch you?"

Tang: "It's was just one time shad"

Shad: "Yesterday was the seventh day this weekend, almost kicked your ass..."

MK: "Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is?
Compare to like-(He attempts to grab the bowl but someone throws a spoon at him.)"