Disclaimer (PLEASE READ)

Okay, so... I didn't really like my previous fanfiction, so I guess I'm re-doing it? I have a motto to finish what I start but I really can't. I hate the way it's going. So, this is take two! (Uhm, hopefully, the third time's a charm doesn't apply to this... obviously, the second time's a charm... right?)

So, some things of note...:

This is Alhaitham x Reader and reader goes by she/her pronouns, there's also a lot of angst in this fic (tags aren't really on this fic because I'm embarrassed and don't really want anyone to find this..........) ALSO UHM IF THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMAR ERRORS/REPETITION I BLAME IT ON MY FRIEND WHO FORCED ME TO POST IT!! LIKE HELLO, I NEEDED TO REVISE!!

Sorry if this story seems sloppily put together. It's my first fic that I'm determined to finish.

This started as of 8/14/2023... if some things don't line up that's why!

Beware of swear words and slightly suggestive elements... (also one upcoming scene of intimacy.) I'll be using them in moderation and if you're not comfortable with that then this isn't for you! :(

ALSO BEWARE OF SOME VIOLENCE!! (Blood and stuff as a result of said violence)

This is for a friend. (So if you stumble across this welcome!!) uhh, some things are designed specifically for my friend so... yeah!

Don't take this too seriously...

If things don't line up with the actual story uhh I'm really sorry... I'm trying my best but to be honest I'm not really on top of the lore and stuff!

If you see a grammar error just tell me I'll fix it... I really should spend more time revising!!

May or may not be severely edited (if I find time to revise the chapters)!

Uh, yeah, that's about it, have fun!!!!!!!!!!