Out of Character

Monday mornings always made you want to crawl into a hole and never come out. Especially when you didn't get a wink of sleep, as you shut off your alarm clock. A puddle of saliva stuck you to your desk as you awoke yourself, a finished expository essay before you. It wasn't exactly an all-nighter, but you had worked until sunrise. With this information, you presumed you stayed up until six o'clock.

It was now eight o'clock in the morning, and you began to wear your uniform as you yawned. You put your essay into the bag and wore it but halted as you stood before the door. You looked back down at the bag, sat down with it, and spent the next twenty minutes organizing it.

"That should do it," you murmured, opening the door and jogging to the Akademiya.

You grabbed a free sample of fresh fruit on the way and hoped that it would suffice as breakfast. A small cube of a sunsettia would keep your taste buds satisfied, at least.

•••

"Wait..."

Alhaitham began to kiss down your body as you lay splayed on his desk. Your blouse slightly unbuttoned, and your skirt showing the rim of your underwear. "Why aren't you doing it as intensely as yesterday?"

Planting a final kiss on top of where your panties began, he lifted his head as he glared at you. He pulled back, watching you from a distance as he crossed his arms. "What? Where are you going? Oh, not again."

He was clearly still upset at you, continuing to teasingly kiss you without going further. "Oh, come on. We're going on a date Friday, why won't you just..."

"Finish the sentence. In the Akademiya, we speak with complete sentences, not sentence fragments. You deserve to be at an institute like this, don't you?"

You scoffed at him, looking away in shame. You felt so frustrated. You felt on top of everything a couple of days ago, but now you were hopeless, begging pathetically for more.

"Just keep kissing me! Bite me, suck on my skin... please..." You sat up, clasping your hands in a begging position.

"I don't think this is the right environment for that," he placed his palm on his forehead.

"You've done it to me before!"

"We learn new things every day, no? And I've just learned that this is not appropriate, regardless," he sighed. "I'm sure you would know of the appropriate setting, no? If you want it so bad, why don't we go ahead and do it?"

You knew what he wanted from you. He wanted you to give in to him, but you wouldn't. "I have my reasons for wanting to stay at this pace."

"Are you not willing to lose something as precious as that yet?" He walked towards you, placing his hands on the desk as he looked down on you. "You love me, don't you?"

You looked away, rolling to your side as several papers fell from the desk. He sighed, evidently frustrated by your bratty behavior. He grabbed your skirt and tugged on it, exposing your underwear fully. You gasped in embarrassment, quickly pulling it back up as high as you could. "Fine, fine, I'll answer! Yes, yes I love you! There, I said it!"

"Then why don't you just want to lock it in with me, after all this time?" You scooted away, buttoning up your blouse and hugging your body so he wouldn't pull on your garments anymore.