Ice cream

VERY short chapter while I try recover my motivation. 

Third person POV: 

The boys bought ice cream (courtesy of Dream) and sat on the beach. Sapnap and George sat near the sea, whereas Tommy and Dream sat further away. As much as Tommy liked the sea, he had a fear of drowning, so he stayed a good distance away at all times. 

Tommy POV:

This is nice. Really nice. I lean against Dream as we sit on the sand and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. I sigh contentedly. 

(𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?) 

Is that such an issue? 

(𝘖𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦) 

They're not! They're enjoying it! Dream is comfy and George and Nick are playing in the sea! 

(𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢... 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳-) 

"Tommy! Outta your head, Toms." 

I look up instantly, seeing Dream crouched in front of me, waving a hand in front of my face. He smiles lopsidedly. 

"Thought we'd lost you then, bud!" He chuckles. "Your ice cream is melting, you should hurry and eat it!"

I look down and see my ice cream dripping down the cone and onto my fingers and I smile a little, licking it. 

"There we go," Dream chuckles softly, turning back to the sea, eating his own ice cream. "Y'know, we're gonna have to go back to school... And when we do..." He sighs softly. "Well... I'm probably not gonna be there a while. I'll probably be suspended. And George will be too for arson. You might still have Sap around though, but he'll probably be suspended for truancy."

I frown. "But won't I get suspended too? For running out like everyone else?"

Dream shakes his head. "No, for now, you're untouchable because you have one of those fancy tutor people. That means no punishments for a bit and-"

"No punishments?! That... That's not right... It can't be...?"

"Don't cut me off, Tommy, that's rude," Dream speaks a little sharper than usual. 

I frown but nod, "Sorry."

He smiles and says cheerfully "It's alright, Toms! Anyway, as I was saying, you won't get any punishments as it limits your time with that guy... Well, you can still get detentions since he can sit with you through them, but apparently if you suspend or call a kids parents or whatever while they have a 'tutor' it fucks up their progress." He shrugs. 

"Oh... I get it.. I'll miss you..."

He chuckles, "I'll only be gone for around two weeks and-"

"Tommy! There you are!"

I instantly turn around, my neck jolting around so fast I almost break it. I groan almost inaudibly. 

Phil.