Prologue

"I never told you to stop."

As used as you were to threesomes with your boyfriends, the sex was always intense and breath-taking. You were breathless, gasping for air as you took Luke's cock out of your mouth.

You were on all fours on the familiar pearl coloured king bed, with Luke laying in front of you, holding his cock in his hand for you to suck and Ashton thrusting inside of your ass repeatedly at a fast pace, reason why you had to take the blonde's dick out of your mouth, turning your head around to see Ashton tilting his head back at the pleasure your tightness allowed. The room was silent, with only the sound of Ashton's balls against your skin and the wet sounds that came out of your mouth for sucking Luke.

"Be a good boy and please daddy." Luke whispered, pushing your head back down and, with his own hand, tracing his cock head along your lips. His sign for you to open your mouth, and you did as he said, opening your inviting mouth. Then, Luke grabbed his lenght and shoved it back into your mouth, moving your head up and down with his big hands on his size, tilting his head back at the wet sensation of your tongue against his dick. You always made sure to please the boys as best as you could, and they knew it.

"I'm going to cum all inside that asshole of yours, my little boy." The older one announced, pulling you back onto his cock as he gave harder thrusts now, getting muffled moans out of you which were projected on Luke's cock, which covered all of your sounds, except the wet one that Luke liked most.

"Mhmm, that's it, you're so good to us." Ashton buried himself deep onto you, moving down to press his body against yours and wrapping his arms around your waist. You could still feel him roll his hips subtly, he just loved to feel your inside all around him, it created arousal.

It was the best aphrodisiac.

"Luke, let's cum inside of him at the same time." Ashton proposed with an evil grin growing on his face as he looked over at Luke. The male seemed to agree, as he started moving your head faster on him, moving his own hips to fuck your face in a fast motion. His balls hit your chin each time, and the sexual sounds just turned louder in the room.

"Moan for your daddies, (Y/N)" Ashton mumbled with force, getting back to thrust inside of you and, this time, taking a fist of your hair to help Luke move your head on his lenght. The sexual arousal between the three of you was high, and you kept satisfying each other's desire, something easy to do, as you got used to each one of you's kinks and musts.

You moaned as loud as you could for them. Not like you needed to force it, as they got the moan out of you themselves. Seconds later, both of them shoot their load inside of you, Ashton in your ass and Luke in your mouth, moaning in unison as they hit their climax.

The sexual sounds all turned into the after sex hymn, the gasps for air the boys took.

You could see Luke looking at you with lust and desire, lifting his hand to stroke your hair gently and smiling down at you. "Good boy." He mentioned, pulling you up to him and making a sign for Ashton to come up with you as well.

The three naked bodies of yours pressed togheter, skin against skin, sweat against sweat, and breathes hitting each other's skin in a feather-like fashion. This was the best sex ever.

Until you have sex with them again.

"Now that you've done what we wanted, we'll let you have what you want, so go ahead, just say it and you'll have it baby." Ashton pointed out, stroking your body with his long fingers and getting you to shiver at what you sensed. Goosebumps all over your body.

"I'm gonna have to ask you for a favour..."

"Name it and it'll be yours, (Y/N)."

"Anything?"

"Anything, you know we're rich enough, we don't have problems to worry about, there's no desire we need to dismiss, there's no fear that can take over us, the only thing we couldn't buy, is your love, and now that we have it, it's heaven on Earth. But before we give it to you, what do we say babe?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, daddies."

A/N: Hey guys this is the prologue to the first edition of my new erotic line HARDER!, there will be another version with Calum+Michael and in a future, I might make two different 1D versions as well! All of the series are going to have heavy erotic content, so keep that in mind!