1. Cloud Nine

A/N: The above video is only there to get you in the mood, watch it if you so desire! Every single chapter will contain sex, along with the storyline, so lay back and enjoy. This is a mere "preview" of all the sex the story will contain, along with tons of kinks you'll discover in the future. Hope you like it!

Waking up from your dream, you felt like reality wasn't much different, in front of your eyes was a beautiful, luxurious room, with greek-like colums in the corners along with silver tones that gave the space a mythical tone.

The calm sound of water entered your ears, and that's because a small circle of water surrounded your bed, which looked like a Peninsula, since the circle had a way out right in front of your bed. Said water, came from a quiet waterfall on the wall that at the same time, found its origin in a statue that looked exactly like a seashell. It sounded a bit complicated in your head, but you had memorized what your room looked like perfectly. It was almost a Greek God room, given the whole aspect of it.

You didn't need all of this in your life, but since you had asked Luke and Ashton for a house to live in with them, they wanted to give you the very best. And that's what you had gotten. Their room weren't too much different from yours, they were both as big, though each one reflected their own personalities.

 Ashton's was darker than your own, replacing the white and silver tones in your room for black and golden, with intimidating bright lights. Luke, on the other hand, owned a room with black and ruby tones, with artificial flames around the room that he so desired. Not to add, each room was perfect for your boyfriends' favourite hobbie: sex.

"(Y/N), come downstairs, it's breakfast time." Ashton yelled from the wide hall, getting your feet back down to earth. "Alright babe, coming." You said as you picked the first outfit you found, putting it on quickly and making your way downstairs. Good thing you were quick, when you wanted to be.

In the living room, you found Luke reading a newspaper and Ashton putting the food on the table. Your mouth watered at the simple sight of the result of the brunette's great cooking skills, so you immeditalely took your own seat next to Luke and licked your lips.

 "Someone's hungry huh?" Ashton pointed out, sitting in front of you and the male. "Nice guess." You replied, eating the food at your own pace, which didn't seem to be slow at all, since you were the first to finish.

"Wow, you already finished breakfast (Y/N)?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrow in surprise as he looked at your empty dish. "Remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I think you shuld eat something else, don't you think?" Ashton commented as he squeezed his own crotch.

 "How about you get under the table and finish your breakfast?" Luke suggested, smirking to himself in his very unique way. And you didn't even need to let them know your answer.

You got under the table and crawled over to Ashton's place. As soon as he felt you under the table, the boy spreaded his legs, making room for you, and you could then unzip his jeans, bringing them down with the boxers in a calm yet teasing way. The boy's erection sprung free, pointing at you right away, guess he was that turned on. 

With his dick out, you could then start blowing him, but you would play around with him first. You put his dick back against his stomach, and then, you took a long lick from his balls to the tip of his cockhead, which you teased by moving your tongue in quick circles. "Fuck, you naughty boy" Ashton breathed, moving a hand to stroke through your soft hair and bring you closer to his member.

You kept licking Ashton like a lollipop, in fact, he was your favourite taste as well as Luke was. You could never get enough of them and that's something that they loved to hear, and to see. "Come on (Y/N), just suck me." Ashton begged.