2. Black Roses

As you opened the door, you saw a huge garden in front of you, your eyes could only widen in shock. You had never seen those many plants togheter in one place. It all looked like a deep, green forest, which only made you more and more curious, and you let your hunger for more guide you forward, you wanted to know what this garden had to offer.

"Beast Garden" you read on a sign.

Did Luke and Ashton really name the garden in your own mansion? And after a beast, really? Those boys never cease to surprise you, who knows what the "beast" actually stood for, but maybe you just loved that about them.

As you made your way through the garden, you noticed a bunch of roses, your favourite type of flowers, crowded togheter in a carefully chosen fashion. So your men really do think about you quite a lot. You couldn't help but approach them catiously, taking their beauty in and touching the soft petals with your fingertips. Until you accidentaly touched a thorn, the reddest of the roses' thorn, and your finger started to bleed before you could even groan in pain.

It was unnatural how quick a drop of your blood fell on top of the red rose's petals, and to your surprise, your blood seemed to blend in with the rose, which started getting darker and darker. This only made you panick, you didn't know what's the reason behind it, but you needed to get out of there before the butler or the boys caught you in the act. It sure was supernatural enough to freak anybody out. You didn't want anyone to see you in that state, you knew by instinct that something was off about what just happened, but your fear won your curiousity and you ran off to your bedroom, breathing heavily as you tried to get your mind off the horrible event. Looking down at your finger, there was no trace of blood.

The event was enough to keep you locked in your silvery room for some hours. How dark could the rose get after you left? Was there a color darker than black? If there was, was it really a colour?

"(Y/N) come downstairs!" Ashton's voice got you off your thoughts, and your lips found themselves trembling before they could say a word. "I'm coming." You replied for once, mind already wondering what he would do to you.

The night came by faster than you thought, as you took a glance at the dark sky reflecting through the crystal windows that decorated the hall. It made you uneasy somehow, but the night was also enticing, it was that time of the day where sexual activities took place the most, and you knew that's what Ashton was seeking. And you would never turn him down, you wouldn't dissapoint him that way, would you? No, you wouldn't. You wanted to please him, you lived for his moans, his thrusts, his touch, the way he pulled on your hair, you lived for his orders. And thanks to that you are right here, walking down the luxurious stairs of the big mansion your men got for you, until your feet touched the floor once again. Weren't you blessed?

"Hey Ashton, did you need me?" You asked getting the attention of the dirty blond, who turned around to greet you with his typical toothed smile. You let out a groan as your eyes moved down to notice Ashton's cock already hard and pointing at you.

"Hm, I was going to rim you tonight, I didn't forget." He walked to you slowly, with a resting smirk on his face. Damn, you wished he wasn't so good at turning you on. "Seems like you've been excited for a while." You mumbled as your eyes fixated on Ashton's crotch, your own feet backing up at Ashton until he cornered you against the wall.

"You're mine (Y/N)" Ashton whispered into your ear, his hand sliding down and squeezing your ass in a possesive manner. He was hungry for you, and he was making his lust obvious.

"Now take off all your clothes." He ordered. And you simply did as he said, bitting on your lip as you took all off your clothes off and threw them away across the room.

As soon as the last piece of cloth flew in the air, Ashton picked you up and threw you on his shoulder, smacking your ass hard as if he was marking his prize. He then laid you on a table and spreaded your legs, grinning down at you as he slowly bent down to place his face in front of your ass. "Are you ready for this? I'm going to eat your ass so good, and then I'm gonna pound it so rough you won't be able to stand tomorrow morning." You could only groan in response, it was your way of begging him to give it to you right there, but he wanted you to be louder. "Come on, do you want me to eat it good?"

"I... I do"

"I do who?"

"I do, daddy"

"Louder!"

"I do! da- AH!" Ashton's tongue took you by surprise as it started swirling around your hole, making you shiver and hold onto the table. Hell, if he kept on like that you were sure your moans could be heard all around the mansion, even Luke could heard you, and it certainly did turn you on if that were the case.

His tongue felt hot against your sensitive skin, sweat easily forming on your body as you looked down with a wide mouth at Ashton. You could feel him grin against your skin as he ate you, pulling you closer to him by your waist.

He could never get tired of your taste.

"Can I fill you up now babe?" Ashton said as he backed up, holding his cock now and pointing at your now wet hole.

"Do it, I need your cock Ash... Daddy."

"Good boy, you love daddy's cock, don't you (Y/N)? Answer me." He now pressed his cockhead against your entrance, his left hand holding your jaw as one finger of his moved to stroke on your lips, only to be shoved inside after, making you suck around it.

"Mmmhm... Yes." You managed to say with Ashton's finger still pressing in your mouth.

And as soon as you gave your answer, you felt his cock go deep inside you, your eyes closing slowly at the satisfaction. It felt warm inside you, and the slow thrusts Ashton gave to make your hole get used to him, even though it probably already was, drove you crazy.

His thrusts seemed to be harder this time, harder than ever before, which made you moan loudly and hold onto the male's arm, looking at him with mutual passion. "Feel me (Y/N), feel how hard my cock is inside you." He gasped, shoving more of himself in you with each thrust. And his cock did feel big and hard inside you, the idea of it only made you feel hotter. "I can't, I can't take it."

"Yes you can, you're gonna take all of it." The dirty blond almost growled, his grip on your jaw tightening as he now fucked you like an animal, his hips hitting your body roughly and another one of his fingers finding its way into your groaning mouth.

It only took the other mere seconds to fill your hole with his cum, his movements slowing down with time as he stared you down with a serious face, gasping for air as he pulled his fingers out of your mouth now, wiping your saliva on your lips and then kissing them deeply.

"You're such a good boy, I'm glad I get to keep you."

And you were too.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a voice behind you say. It was Luke, who was glaring you two up and down.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? I'm going to punish you." Luke voiced as he stepped closer to you two.

"He's mine and mine only, I'm not going to share him with you, go away!"

"He's ours, Ashton, dude you told me you'd tell me when we'd rim (Y/N) togheter." The blond's voice got deeper this time, eyes drilling into Ashton in what seemed to be anger.

"Thought wrong" Ashton simply replied, a grin appearing on his lips. "He's only mine from now on." He held you close to his naked body in a tight grip now. No, he wouldn't be sharing you with Luke anytime soon.

"What the hell is going on with you dude?"