Homecoming//Big E

(we're gonna try something different today guys :3)

**POC FAMILY**

You arose from the fluffy bundle of lavender scented sheets to the tarte sensation of chocolate chip pancakes. As you came to your senses your manicured eyebrow arose, there was only one person in this family who ate chocolate chip pancakes religiously - Your brother.

Your heart began to rage in excitement as you raced through your tangled sheets, tumbling down the creamy wooden staircase. "And we were planning on- Hey! there she is!" Your mom exclaimed.

You didn't hear much of what she said, you were only focused on one thing. You searched the room, scanning everyone's faces one by one. First your mother, a look of amusement painted over her dewy face. Same with your dad, looks of pride and warmth took over their faces as they watched you jump into your brother's arms.

"ETTIE!!" You exclaimed, throwing your body into his. Your brother yelped in shock, embracing you with a light-hearted chuckle. 

"Well Hello, Y/N" Your brother exclaimed, hugging you tighter as he hadn't seen you in months. You missed your brother incredibly. When you'd heard he broke his neck, you had stayed up countless nights worrying about him. Whether he was going to be okay, or if he was going to survive the surgery.

Needless to say, it was a terribly rough time for your family and this was your guys's first time  seeing him since. Your brother's face twisted in curiosity as he felt his neck begin to moisten. You'd started crying.

"Hey! what's the matter, N/N?" He questioned, releasing his grip on you. Sniffling, you brought your fingers up to your eyes to wipe your tears as he set you down.

"It's just," you began. "When you got hurt, it was really hard on us. I barely got any sleep at night because a part of me thought I'd never see you again.." You expressed. Feeling the lump in your throat struggle to disintegrate, you gulped in anxiety.

His eyes softened. You were never really the type of person to get emotional. Even under pressure, you never cracked so his heart broke as he saw one of the strongest people he knew crying in his arms.

"Aw, sis you know I'll always be okay. I'm here now, and I don't plan on going anywhere for a while." He offered you a comforting arm. You leaned into him, letting him engulf you in his protective arms. You brother always made you feel safe, even from his hospital bed he would always be worried about you.

"I will come there right now if I need to" He'd always say when things got hard at school. Thanks to your parents, you guys were closer than ever. You continued to hug your brother. That is until you inhaled his scent, slightly gagging at the cologne he's worn since he was literally ten years old.

He burst out laughing as you pushed him off of you He knew you hated that cologne yet he still chose to wear it. "Ugh. Seriously Ettie?" You whined.

"I had to!" He choked out between laughs. You left your brother dying on the couch to go and help your mother set up the table.

"Y/N, you need to get your hair done." Your mother pointed out, taking one of your box braids in between her fingers. The woman was the epitome of 'girly girl' She always wanted you to have your hair done and wear skirts and dresses since you were her only girl. 

You did it for her when in reality, you would rather be out wrestling with your brother.

"Oh my god mom." You complained, causing your mother to chuckle as she continued organizing the milky porcelain china. As your dad came in with the food, Ettie came over to the three of you and sat down in his respective seat - as did you.

Your little family mingled as you passed the food around.

"So, Y/N I was thinking," Your brother started, lowering his fork from his mouth. "I've been on the road working as a creative manager. I know you do wrestling in school and that you wanna wrestle. So I was thinking, why don't you come on the road with me? I think you could learn a thing or two from the people at my job." He offered.

Your eyes widened in excitement, mouth going slightly ajar. "R-really?" you whispered.

He nodded."Yeah, if it's okay with mom and dad?" He explained, batting a quick double take at your parents' pondering faces. A look of uncertainty washes over their faces collectively. They are uncertain about letting their baby girl - their only girl - travel the world.

"I don't know, N/N" Your father hesitated, biting the inside of his cheek in uncertainty.

Both you and your brother thought all hope was lost. That is until you perked up at the sound of your mother's honey voice.

"F/N, I think we should give it a chance." She started. "But, should this not work out for any reason, you will come back home and finish school...deal?" She finished, satisfied at her compromise.

"Deal!" You yelped, excited to start your journey as a wrestler.