Im sorry Lanii // Dean Ambrose

Hi! Im Kalani But you can call me Lanii! Im 18 years old and i work for DGUSA alongside my boyfriend, Jon, or, Jon Moxley.

Im sitting backstage watching Jon smack the living hell out of Trina Michaels. He is in one of those abusive love type of storylines with her. I didnt react too well when he told me about it but i got over it.

'I wonder if Jon ever means those kisses when he kisses her' i thought. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jon and i's best friend,Sami, walked up to me.

"You ok Kal?" He said he was one to always wonder about someone elses thoughts and he never held back even when i was sad or mad.

"Yes Sam im fine, just thinking." I answered kinda unintentionally sadly.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Just if Jon ever means the kisses he gives Trina...I mean she IS way cuter than me." I said...again unintentionally sadly.

"Aww Kally you know Jon loves you Believe it or not he does." He says

"Thanks sam....anyway i gotta go wait for Jon at the Gorilla Post." I said

"K..SEEYA KALS!!" He screams and then walks away.

*at gorilla*

Jon walks backstage with Trina on his arm. As soon as they get far enough away from the gorilla they let go and go their separate ways.

Jon walks over to me and says "Hey baby."

"Hi Jonny" I say and grab his face to kiss him.

"Shall we get home Because im horny and tired!" He says amusingly.

I chuckle and we start making our way back to the locker room.

*The next morning*

I woke up for the 3rd time to throw up. I get up and brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom to see Jon already up.

"Baby? Are you ok?" He asks me.

"Yes Jon im fine." I say

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yes" I say

"Ok well im gonna go to the gym with sami and Brodee." He says then leaves

I call my mom to ask for her help.

"I dont know Kalani. When was the last time you and Jon...you know?" my mom asks

I bit my lip remenering what happend last night." Last night" i say blushing.

"You could be pregnant or you could have a virus....which one seems more accurate to you?" My mother asks sarcastically.

"Haha very funny mother." I say

" you should buy one and see." She says.

"Ok i will go now and i will call ypu after." I say. We say our goodbyes and then hang up.

*LATER ON*

I looked at the test then immediately burst into tears. I am Pregnant.

"We havent even discussed this!!" I say. At that moment Jon walked in the bathroom.Great. I look up to see him with a worried look on his face.

"Whats wrong Lanii?" He says

"Im Pregnant" i say

He looks caught off gaurd and i can see in his eyes he is kinda mad.

"P-Pregnant??" He asks.

I nod and look up at him.

"Im only 19 im not ready for kids yet Kalani." He says starting to cry