01

Fiona Lahey sighed as she got ready to take her brothers to school before heading to work. Fiona has been taking care of her brothers since their mother passed while their father was a abusive asshole. After the girl got done getting ready she walking to her youngest brothers room to wake him and get him ready. "Izzy, it's time to get up." She said softly shaking her brother gently causing the boy to groan. "Come Isaac or the tickle monsters going to get you." She said jokingly causing the boy to jump up. Issac hated being tickled. "I'm up, I'm up." He rushed out. "Alright, well get ready I've got to make sure Cam is up and ready." She explained before walking to Camden's room. She knocked on the door before opening the 17 year olds boys room. Camden rushed hiding the pamphlet he was looking at. "What was that?" Fiona asked looking at her brother with a raise eyebrow. "Nothing." Camden answer quickly, it wasn't like he was hiding anything bad from his sister. The older girl hummed before rushing forward and pouncing on him. Both the siblings fought over the paper before Fiona move one hand and hit her brothers side and tickling it causing him to lose his grip. The girl laughed before she froze seeing the big words on the paper shocked her. Of course she wouldn't stop him if he wanted to go in the military the girl would support both her brothers no matter what. "Ona it's just a idea I haven't decided." The boy said softly trying not to trigger his sister's emotions. "No, No, it's fine if you want to go you go. I will not stop you and will support you every step of the way." She rushed out reassuring her brother who quickly pulled her in a hug. "Ona, Your a amazing sister." He whispered softly before being pushed away playfully. "Yeah yeah, get up we gotta get you guys to school." She joked standing up getting ready to go before she was stopped by her brother. "I mean it sis your amazing, you've taken and raised me and now your raising Iz." The girl just smiled before walking to her youngest brother room. "Izzy you ready?" She asked but paused when she didn't see the boy. "Isaac!" The girl yelled knowing what would happen if their dad saw the boy. Fiona and Camden did everything they could to save their brother from their father making sure they always got the beatings. Fiona rushed back to Camdens room. "Camden Isaac isn't in his room." The girl rushed out before rushing down stairs. The last thing they needed was for Isaac to go to school with cuts and bruises like hell were they going to lose there little brother.

Arriving downstair with Camden both older siblings sigh a breathe of relief when they saw their brother was just downstairs eating. "Isaac there you are!" The girl exclaimed rushing forward and hugging the boy causing him to drop his spoon and pout which made Camden chuckle. "Next time you come down here please let us know ok? We've talked about this."Camden stated softly crouching down at his brothers level who was still pouting over his spoon. "Ok, I'm sorry." The curly hair boy mumbled. "It's ok honey." The girl whispered kissing his forehead. She picked up Isaac's spoon and handed it to Camden so it could be wash before the boy ate his cereal again. "Once you finish eating we'll get you and Cam to school ok." Fiona explained. "Ok Ona." The boy stated taking the spoon from his brother and eating the cereal again.

After Isaac finished eating the three took off to Beacon Hills Elementary and High School. "Ok Isaac I'll be picking you up on my lunch break and then you'll be coming to the diner with me until 5." Fiona explained to her youngest brother before looking at her other brother. "You have basketball til 5 right?" She asked causing her brother to nod. "Ok I'll pick you up as soon as I get off." She explained. The girl wanted to make sure she was able to do everything which was why she work the breakfast lunch and dinner shift. She was saving up to get herself a apartment so she could get herself and brothers out of the toxic environment. "Ona calm down we've got this. If I have to walk to the diner I will it's only a 10 minute walk." Camden reassured the girl. He knew his sister was under a lot of pressure and was trying to make everyone happy.

Arriving at the school Fiona sighed as she got ready to unbuckle her seat belt only to be stopped by Camden. "Just sit here I got him." He told his sister before getting out the car and opening Isaac's door. The little boy leaned up and kissed his sister's cheek. "Bye Ona!" Issac exclaimed getting out the car. "Bye Izzy." The Fiona yelled out smiling softly at her brother. One thing about Fiona is that her brothers are her whole world she would do anything thing for them and make sure they had everything they needed even if it meant she had to go without. The girl was sitting her thoughts unaware her brother had already arrived back and got into the car. When Camden noticed his sister wasn't making and moves he looked at over at her worried. "Ona? You ok?" The boy asked snapping the girl out her thought. "Yeah, I'm good let's get you to school." She stated and starting driving to beacon hills high. The boy knew about his  sister depression even though the girl tried to hide it from them. "Fiona, you know I'm here for you right?" Camden asked only to receive a nod. The boy sighed. "I'm serious Fiona, you can talk to me." He stated firmly "Camden it's nothing to worry about now get to school." Fiona reassured the boy as they pulled into the parking lot. The boy only looked at his sister before leaning over and pulling her into a tight embrace. "I'm here, no matter what Ona. Whether you want to talk or just sit in silents. Please don't bottle it up, I need you and Iz needs you." Camden whispers softly kissing the top of his sisters head. Before getting out "I love you sis." Camden said getting out smiling softly at his sister. "I love you to Cam." He girl replied while your brother close the door. The girl sighed before heading to work to get her part of the day started.

Author note
What do we think of the Siblings?

Do you guys think I should keep Camden alive instead is killing him off like they did in the show?

What do you think of Fiona so far?

Perfect ~A Peter Hale story~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें