02

Arriving at work Fiona smiled softly at anyone she past. Anyone who knew Fiona Lahey could tell you she always greeted someone with a friendly smile even if it was fake the girl tried to make anyone feel welcome. "Good Morning Fiona." Mrs. Duncan greeted. Gloria Duncan was a older women who was in her early 40s and was the manger at Beacons Diner. The women loved Fiona like her own daughter along with the girls brothers. Gloria is the only one who knew about the kids home life besides Fiona's best friend but Fiona begged the women not to say anything cause she knew that her brothers would go into the system if the cops got involved which is one reason why Gloria was helping the girl out with finding a cheap apartment. "Good morning Gloria. Sorry I'm a little late I got a late start." Fiona apologized only for the women to wave her off. "Don't you worry honey." She reassured the young girl who just nodded. "Imma go put my stuff in the back and then I'll be ready." She told the older women who just told the girl to do what she had to do. Upon walking to the back Fiona saw he best friend Scarlett. Scarlett Stilinski was the oldest daughter to the sheriff and has been Fiona's best friend since Kindergarten. "Oh thank god your here. I thought I was going to suffer the day by myself." The blonde exclaimed being a little dramatic. "Oh come on Scar it's not that bad. Plus, you know I have to make sure Isaac and Camden get to school." Fiona explained causing her best friend to look at her sadly "I know sorry Fi, anyways little man is coming here after school right?" Scarlet loved little Isaac. The boy could wrap anyone who looked him in the eyes around his little fingers. "Yep, I've got to pick him up at 2:15 so I'll take my break then to get him." The brown haired girl smiled at the thought of her little brother. "Alright we've got to get to work." The girl sighed before heading to the front.

Around 11 o'clock Peter and Heath Halr walked into the diner to get something to eat before going to the school to bug Derek. Sitting at a booth by the window Peter looked around the diner his eyes stopping on a beautiful brown hair girl. Peter couldn't take his eyes off her, Heath who was talking to his brother noticed he wasn't listening or paying attention "What are you looking at little brother?" Heath asked following the young adults eye line. Smirking when he noticed what he was staring at. "Peter quit staring she's going to think your weird." Heath joked causing the boy to snap out his daze.

Scarlet who had seen the whole action rush to her best friend. "Fiona, that boy over there was checking you out." Scarlet stated excitedly. Her best friend never tried dating anyone because she was always trying to raise her brothers. The girls words would always be "who would want a girl who is practically a mother to her little brothers." "Scar you know I don't have time for boys." Fiona stated grabbing a customers food about to take it to them. "Nope, I will take this you go take their order." Scarlet stated taking the order leaving no room for Fiona to reply. Sighing the girl walked over to the table. "Hello welcome to Beacon Diner what can I get for you guys." Fiona asked with a smile which both gentlemen could tell was fake. "I'll take a coke with a bacon burger." Heath stated nicely. He could tell something was wrong with the girl but didn't ask anything cause it was weird. "I'll have the same, thank you." Peter stated softly with a charming smile. "Ok, I'm have your order out soon." The girl stated while looking into peters blue eyes smiling softly before going to put the order in. "Well?" Scarlet asked her friend once she got to the counter. "He's cute Scar, but again I have my brothers to worry about. I can't leave Camden to protect Isaac by himself from our father it's not fair. Plus he has a bright future ahead of him." The girl whispered. What the girls didn't know was that the two Hales heard the whole conversation. The two shared concerned looks worried about the girls home life.

Soon Fiona was heading back to the table to give the two gentlemen there food. "Here you guys go and if you need anything else please let me know." She stated. As she was about to walk away Peter stopped her causing her to look at him confused. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to let you know your beautiful. Let me introduce myself. I'm Peter Hale." He greet giving the girl the same charming smiles as before. The girl smiled softly looking into his eyes "It's nice to meet you Peter, I'm Fiona Lahey." The girl greeted before walking away. Scar raised her eye brows at the girl who just shook her head at her friend. There is no way she was even going to try to date hell she hasn't even dated anyone her whole life which is kinda sad. "Hey Fiona you got a call." Gloria yelled giving the girl a worried look. The girl was quick to rush to the phone. "Hello?"

Fiona rushed through the school to the principal office. "Where is he?" She asked the assistant worriedly. "He's in the office with the principal you can go ahead in." Fiona only nodded before rushing in. She gasp at the sight of her brother. "What happened?" She asked rushing forward and grabbing his face. "It seems some kids thought it'd be fun to roughhouse and while doing so ended up knocking Isaac to the floor." The principal explained. "The nurse checked him out but I wanted to keep him in my office so he had privacy." He continued causing the girl to look up. "What happened to the kids who cause my brother to have a bruised forehead and bloody nose?" She demanded crossing her arms. Isaac gulped he knew that look. This was her protective mode or as Camden told him her mama bear mode. "I assure you they have been dealt with and the parents have been called. I'm allowing Isaac to go home for the rest of the day and he will be excused."  The girl nodded before hold her hand out to her baby brother. "Ready to go honey?" The boy smiled with a nod before the two left the school and went back to the diner.

Arriving to the dinner Isaac rushed in and went straight to Scarlet. Everyone knew the boy had a crush on the young adult which they all thought was cute. "Hi Scar." Isaac greeted with a big smile. "Hi Iz." She greeting back messing his hair up causing the boy to blush. "Alright Iz you know the rules?" Fiona asked her brother causing him to nod. "Sit in a booth and color quietly. If I need something ask you or Scarlet." Isaac repeated the rules for when he was at the diner. "Good, now here's your book and colors." She stated crouching to his height and giving him the stuff. Before the boy could rush off she grabbed his arm gently. "Hey, I love you always Izzy." She whispered gently. "I love you infinity Ona." He replied back before kissing his sister cheek and hugging her. Growing up the siblings always said I love you no matter if they were in the same place or going somewhere else because one day they didn't know how far their father would go. "Alright go color." She stated softly letting the curly boy go.

Peter who was still at the diner smiled softly at the interaction. The young adult wanted to get to know the girl and planned and doing it. Their was just something about her that pulled him in and he couldn't wait to find out what it was. As Scarlett walked by his table giving her his number and asking if she could give it to Fiona before he left planning to come back again.

Author Note
I'm sorry but I love Isaac and Fiona's bond.

What bond are you ready to see?