03

After Camden arrived at the diner the siblings headed home. Knowing their father would be there waiting for them. Fiona was the first to walk in then Isaac and the Camden. The older siblings put Isaac in the middle that way they could move him quickly in case there father did something. "About time you three got home. Fiona and Camden you can go to your room Isaac you can stay here." Mr Lahey stated calmly causing the older two to share a look. "Absolutely not." Fiona stated calmly. When it came to her father Fiona always stood up to the man she was tired of the abuse and the man needed to be put in his place. "Excuse me?" He asked sternly staring at his older child. "I said absolutely not. You are not going to have us go upstairs just so you can hit Isaac. I will not have it. Camden take him upstairs and in your room lock the door." Camden look at his sister in worry before nodding. "Who are you to tell me what to do when it comes to my child." He demanded the man couldn't believe the audacity his daughter had telling him what to do. "Your child!" She yelled. "Him and Camden are my world! I raised Camden and him while all you did was beat us!" She continued. "I raised the money to make sure Camden and Isaac had everything they needed and I raised the money to get us out of this hell hole of a house and if you try to stop me from taking my brothers with me then by damn I'll go to the police because I have witness who know what goes behind closed doors!" She added causing her father to widen his eyes. Fiona has never yelled at him and threaten him with the cops. "Fine you want to be a adult then you and those bastard brothers of yours can get the fuck out. But you will come crawling back and begging me to take them back because your stressed out!" He yelled through gritted teeth. "Pack all your stuff and get the hell out!" He finished before walking out the door slamming it.

When Camden heard the door slam her rushed downstairs but not before telling Isaac to lock the door behind him. "Are you ok?" He rushed out looking over his sister. The girl nodded telling her brother she was going to make a call and for him to pack everything he wanted to keep. along with Isaac's stuff. Walking into the kitchen the girl pulled out her phone. "Hey Ms. Duncan, can you get in touch with your friend about that house?" She asked. Gloria had told the girl earlier that one of her best friends had a house that she was willing to rent to the young girl for cheap once the friend heard her story all Fiona had to do was pay $200 a month until she could get on her feet. After getting off the phone Fiona rushed into the house and packing her stuff. "Alright boys we've gotta go!" She yelled rushing the boys knowing they needed to be gone.

As soon as they were in Fiona car the went to the address Gloria gave the young adult. "Alright, here it is." She sighed out looking at the house. It was a decent sides home with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. She got out and went around to the back passenger seat and gently woke Isaac from his nap. "Come on Izzy we're here." He mumbled softly. Walking into the house the Laheys were shocked to see the house fully stocked and a note on the counter. "Dear Lahey siblings this is your new home all furniture is yours and all the cabinets and the fridge have been stocked don't worry about paying rent this is a gift to you three we'll get the papers set up late." Camden read handing his sister the note who sighed alright let's get our stuff in here and figure out where our rooms are." She stated. After about 2 hour all the siblings stuff was inside and they were able to locate Isaac rooms which was between Camden and Fiona's. "I've got so much to do tomorrow. I've got to call the school met this lady about the paperwork and get you and Isaac to school and home before work tomorrow afternoon." The girl explained to her brother who looked at her in worry. Camden knew his sister was over working herself and now even worst since they are away from there father. "Why don't you talk to Ms Duncan about having tomorrow off?" He asked causing his sister to shake her head. "I can't Cam we have bills to pay now so I can't miss anything." She rushed out before standing up "Get to bed you have school in the Am." She stated sternly as she walked to her room the girl sighed as she took her phone out her pocket looking confused when she heard paper. Sighing she took the paper out her pocket noticing it was Peters number. The girl smiled softly before sitting on her new bed she looked at the number before pulling it in her phone and texting the number. "Hey it's Fiona from the diner I got your number and was just now able to text." She texted smiled softly before changing and laying down and falling asleep.