25

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Samara Moore~

I scrolled down my timeline on instagram and kept checking Jay's story.

I know i fucked things up with him when i told him about me cheating on him with my ex, but I don't care he done did way worse then me and i still stuck beside em.

I still loved him real bad, but he slept with my best friend and I couldn't lose them both so i made amends with Destiny.

And she explained to me how he really didn't cheat on me since we weren't even together at the time. Now do i want him back? No, hell no.

I can always find me another nigga.

"Oou gurl im so glad we back coo again" Destiny beamed all excited and i smiled agreeing with her.
I really did miss her.

Yes she slept with Jay but she said she was drunk that night too since she was going through it with Alonzo srub ass. So she barely remember what happen or something like that but who cares now.

"Bitch I still can't believe you fucked Taemone!!!!!" Destiny hyped me up making me smile like a little ass kid.   (A/N: idk if yall remember or not but go back to chapter 8 when they went to the hookah lounge and refresh yall memories)

No lie i did miss Taemone and seeing him that day at the hookah lounge brought back hella memories.
Sooooo... i spun the block one mo time and it was worth it.

Tae was just giving energy that i felt like Jay wasn't giving me at the time.

"Yea girl you def had the niggas on deck, but tell him to tell keyshawn to text me cause you know i been wanting him as my next one" she teased.

I laughed some and shook my head, "girl Kamari done scared Keyshawn ass away, he don't even still down here in houston no more" i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch don't tell me Kamari sid it for Riyah lil ass" she scuffed and i side eyed her a little but nodded my head.

"Yea girl you know how them two is about each other. I just wish they would get they shit together and be with each other" i shrugged as i went back to scrolling on my phone.

"Girl me too, plus ion know what he want with her baby ass" she mentioned and i just sat there in silence.

I mean Riyah did sleep with ha man......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~