Cameron Dallas Imagine

Today was the first time you and Cameron were going fishing together. You honestly couldn't be more surprised that he was okay with going since he was such a city boy.

The sun was starting to rise, "common Cam we won't get to the best fishin' spot in time!" You said throwing everything into the back of your '95 Ford F150 truck bed and quickly started it up. This truck was given to you by your late father who was your idol. His truck was your baby and you took amazing care of it. Lets just say the way this truck is taken care of is way better than a lot of guys who have brand new Subaru WRX.

"I'm coming calm down," Cameron came walking out the door rubbing his eyes.  You woke him up way too early for this. He got into the truck next to you.

"go ahead and go back to sleep for another hour. When we stop at the last gas station I'll stop to get worms and you a monster," You smiled and kissed his cheek before putting the truck in drive and going on our way. When we got to the secret spot you always went to you wake up Cameron who slept through the whole trip. "hey Cam we are here," you coo.

"I can't get this stupid worm on the hook and it feels gross. Can you tell me how to do it one more time?" Cameron ask you once again, you laugh handing him your pole and take his. Swiftly, you properly hook bait his hook. "Psh, I knew that." he scoffed taking the pole back.

"Now, remember to unl-" you were trying to say before he casted the line and remembering to unlocking the thin fishing line. "Good job Dallas, you sure you haven't done this before?" you elbow him.

"Ha HA beginners luck is what I'm going with." He smiled. You sat in one of the chairs and looked at Cameron admiring how he was smiling in that moment.

"God, I love you." you sigh before you could do anything else you cover your mouth and gasp.

"What?" he ask confused.

"Oh my gosh Cam you've got a fish!" you say pointing at his line hat was shaking. Cameron started freaking out and asking what to do, laughing so hard you manage to tell him to reel it in. He becomes too flustered and you take the pole reeling in the fish for him. "Alright go grab it!" you say after all the work you did to bring it in.

"Ewwwww it's so slimy, this is disgusting. How do people like doing this for fun," Cameron says making throw up noises.

"wow you are so cute and so manly, look at you holding that fish like a tough country boy you are." you smile sarcastically taking a video of him.

"Well you know what, I'm your tough city boy, and I love you." Cameron throws the fish into the water again, pulling you too him by your waist. "I love you Y/N, I don't car how different we are I love you so much more than anything in this whole world." He kisses you softly.