Sammy Smut

Sammy has never been the one to settle down, but you were going to change that.

At your party you were going to give him the best time of his life and make him beg for more. You have always had a big crush on Sam but he was always hooking up with there girls, clearly you got a little jealous because you wanted him to be yours, only yours.

Your party was in full swing and you had watch all the young, sweaty underclassmen get slutty and drunk. Only reason they were even invited was to distract the upper class boys and the girls would be having to keep their cool. You searched for Sam everywhere and when you were going to give up on your last act of hope you found him. He was dancing around waving his red solo cup up in the air as some random girl was grinding on him. You walked over to him and the random girl, who was probably younger than you both.

"What the hell," you said grabbing the girl by the hair and throwing her off of Sam. "get the fuck off of him!" you say stepping in front of Sam who was clearly too drunk and confused to realize what was going on. You turn to him grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks as you pull him into your room. You locked the door behind him. "What the fu-"

"Sammy shut up for five seconds. Do you know who I am?" you ask him watching him sit on the bed looking at you in confusion.

"Yeah, you're y/n, we've been in the same science class since middle school," he said squinting his eyes. "What's this about?"

"I have had the biggest crush on you and I haven't had the courage to say it till now and fuck, I just want to fuck you and call you daddy." you admitted.

"Please?" he says smirking at you.

You walked over to him and he grabbed your waist having you stand between his legs.

"Get on your knees and undo my pants," he commanded. You did what he said and started to move his pants down, looking up at him shyly. He lifted his eyebrow and you looked back at what you were doing. The bulge in his boxers made you want him more. When you moved his boxers out of the way his length popped out. "now, I'm sure you know what to do," he smirked. You did and taking one last look at Sammy, his eyes dark and he licked his lips as if he were telling you now. You slowly licked from the bottom to top, swirling your tongue at the top. You heard Sam let out a few frustrated sighs you pulled away taking a hard breath on him. "fuck," you heard him say under his breath. Moving your mouth up and down over him faster than you thought you could make him finish. Before you could, he grabbed your face and pulled it to his kissing you harshly. Sammy flipped you on the bed beginning to undress you, you two never stopped making eye contact as he slowly pulled off your clothes leaving you bare in his view.

"God you're so hot," he said kissing your body going lower towards the inner part of your thighs. One arm held him up while the other traveled down your body. He started to kiss back up your body, only this time stopping at your neck. His hot breath on the sloppy coverage of spit on your neck cooled when he tried catching his breath before placing his lips back in the spot they were last. His large cold hand stopped over your folds as he used his thumb to find your clitoris, softly rubbing it. You bit your lip trying not to let a moan out, but the feeling of his hand making your lower body warm and tingly, and your neck pulsed from the new hickey. Sammy looked at you, a smirk on his face, "tell me to stop if it hurts, okay Y/N?" you nod your head understanding. He drunkenly smashed his lips on to yours before slipping a finger in you. You gasped, only making him groan and pump his finger faster. 

"Oh my god, yes daddy," you moaned. As you clawed into his back and forearm. He looked into your eyes and slid another finger into you. The faster he went the closer you got to screaming his name. Throwing your head and arching your back ready to scream his name everything stopped, looking at Sam confused he just smirked at you. Noticing his body you gazed at his erected length and sighed thinking about how it felt. "I want you," you whispered just loud enough for Sam to hear you over all the party music.

"Lay on your back." Sam ordered. You did what he said as he looked you up and down, while grabbing a foil packet out of his pant pocket. Slowly he kissed up your body from your belly button. Leaving your skin tingling when his lips left the spot, "remember tell me to stop if it hurts," he said kissing your lips softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tightened them as the pressure got harder and harder as he gently slid himself into you.

"oh my god," you said softly into his neck when he slowly pulled himself out, and gently back in.

"Are you okay baby," he asked. You nodded your head not wanting him to stop. He continued to slowly pump slowly till your grip loosened. "Look at me," he said ans his pace quickened. You didn't take your eyes away from his. 

Your hands separated, one grabbing the back of his head at his chocolate brown hair and the other wrapping around his waist. You felt so unbelievably good, your toes curled with lust, your hips grinned into his like two crashing waves, and you couldn't control your moaning. It was the pure image of hot drunk sex. As you reached your high you pulled Sams hair ad dug your nails into his back. Sam let out a frustrated growl only turning you on more. You moaned his name one last time before screaming 'daddy' as you finished, turning into puddy on the bed. Sam never breaking eye contact, finishing seconds after you. He collapsed on top of you, your sweaty bodies sticking together as you both helplessly try and catch your breath.

He rolled off of you and laid on his side staring at you, "I've had the biggest crush on you too," He said kissing you aging.