Taylor Caniff Imagine

"Welcome to your new home Mrs. Y/L/N," Taylor smiled while handing you a key and opening the house. "I'm so happy you're finally here babe." He pulls you into a tight hug and squeezes you tight.

"I'm so happy everything is finally falling in place just like I want it to," you respond.

"Want the tour?" Taylor ask, grabbing your hand while you nod. Taylor and you have been dating for a long time, a lot longer than most people would have thought. You have even had your doubts too, but Taylor made everything worth it. You had fallen in love with him the day you met him. "so, first is this empty living room, and over there is the empty kitchen, oh and over here is the boring bathroom, and down this hall is our empty, lame bedroom." Taylor smiled and grabbed you by the waist and pulled you close. "I can't wait to come back every night to you and your beautiful body."

"I can't wait to finally get to sleep in the same bed together and not get ripped apart after five minutes," you said nuzzling you face into his chest. "Taylor?" you asked looking up at him to see he was already looking down at you.

"Yeah babe?"

"Why me? Like, why have we been together so long, and beaten the odds?" He looked at you confused and took a moment to think about what to say before he finally spoke.

"I think it's because I love you and you love me. Also, we both have built this relationship on trust and communication, or I like to think. Also, we both think of each other as equals, and think of the other as our best friend and lover. Y/N, I don't know why you worry about that stupid stuff. You are my best friend, girlfriend, and now is a perfect time to make you my future wife. I know, you love me as much as I love you, and I can't see or believe that I will be with anyone else in the world besides you. so, Y/full/N will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, partner in crime, and life long lover?" Taylor got down on one knee and took out a little velvet black box with a beautiful engagement ring. 

You stood there with tears of joy and excitement about to fall, "Yes!" you said happily and held out your hand, the ring fitting perfectly. "I love you so much Taylor, I can't wait for our future."

He smiled and stood up, "I love you too Y/N." As he laid a long sweet kiss on your lips.