°•|CHAPTER-1|•°

🆂🅲🅰🆁🆂

 |Contains self Harming|⚠️

Water droplets dripping from her wet hair while she's lying in the bathtub as the water is overflowing out of it. Her dazed and dark circled eyes described how tired she was and so she was laughing like a paranoid looking at her deep cut palm . You may wonder who hurted her?.It's none other than herself. Yes! Hurting herself is not a new thing to her, she always do it.

Standing up from the bathtub while stumbling because of her weak legs, she wrapped the towel around her, covering her body to protect herself from the cold outside. Heading out of the bathroom, she quickly changed into her pyjamas and started to treat her, self made deep cut on her palm. Without her permission a tear slipped out of her eyes, not because of the pain she's enduring while treating the wound but because of something that happened years ago while she was studying high school, flashed in her mind in a sudden.

FLASHBACK✨
Being sure that she was alone in the terrace, zaiva let out all her emotions and cried out loudly. "Appa! How can you leave me like this...?" Her voice trailed off as she cried out. Tears didn't wanted to stay still and so it kept on flowing out of her eyes. She took a blade from her pocket as she drew a clean cut on her palm and blood started gushing out of it. On that exact time she only endured the mental pain more than the physical pain and so her tears never stopped.

She sat in the corner of the terrace, her bleeding hands wrapped around her knees while both her knees close to her chest, looking up at the sky, her tears shined like a star cuz of the sunlight. While sniffing she said "Please come to me appa! I'll move back to Japan to take care of you! I promise" like a kid she wished her father to comeback who actually died a day before yesterday because of his illness.

She snuggled her head to the crook of her knees and sobbed silently,Though she was the only one who was in the terrace, she suddenly felt someone's presence beside her. "Hey! Are you alone here?!" His sweet honey voice echoed in her ears. She lifted her head up with her teary eyes, only to meet up with his beautiful doe eyes. While she was lost in his eyes , he questioned her to come back to reality "Are you were crying?". His lips curled into a cute sad pout. She came back to reality cuz of his sudden question and looked away. "Are you ok?" He questioned again, waiting for her to answer.

Tears were threatened by eyes to leave out of it as she remembered her dad again cuz of his question. The very next second, Tears started to flow out of her eyes like a waterfalls while she tried to say him that her dad was dead and so she wanna meet him. "I wa-wan-wanna m-mee-meet m-m-my d-d-da-dad but h-he di-die-" before she should could finish her stuttering sentence while crying, he hugged her tightly as he spoke "Maybe I'm a stranger for you but a hug can make you a little better by right now".

Somewhat zaiva felt the warmth and safety in between his arms that made her Little better than before. Pulling out from the hug, he was surprised to see her stopped crying and so he wiped her already tears on the face while saying "Do you think, your dad will be happy seeing you crying huh? Especially you think that he'll be happy seeing you crying for him? Hmm?". She couldn't answer when he noticed the deep cut on her palm as he gasped "Seriously girl?! You hurted yourself?! Wait here for me!". He ranaway for a medkit to treat her wound. Zaiva wondered about her mysterious saviour and about the reason why he is helping her.

While she's in her deep thoughts for finding the answer, he came back with a medkit in his hands. "Here, show me your hand where you hurted yourself!" He asked for her hurted hand while showing his hand. Slowly Zaiva placed her hurted hand over his hand as he gripped on it softly and started to treat her wound.

She admired how his bangs swayed in the air and how his eyes were fixed to her wound while treating it carefully and how his touches gave her butterflies. Without her knowing a little grin crept on her face."Whatever! You think your dad will be happy to see you hurting yourself?" He again questioned before heaving a big sigh but this time Y/n answered with her heads down "I'm sorry!". Hearing to her sorry, he suddenly smiled a little as he patted her head. "Don't worry! Everything's gonna be alright soon ok. You should move on from your father and ought to live for him. At the end, he'll be watching over you and at your success being happy. You should make him happy but not worried by doing things like this. I hope you'll move on soon". His words sounded like a advice for him but for zaiva it sounded like a poem that she got mesmerized.

"Btw! It's me Kang Taehyun and sorry for not introducing myself to you at the first" showing his hand in front of her for a handshake, he introduced himself to her as she did the same accepting his handshake "It's ok! Btw! I'm Takata Zaiva and I'm from Japan! Thanks for your help today Taehyun! I owe you!". "Not to mention Zaiva! And as well you can call me Terry!" He smiled at her and for no reason, she felt the butterflies doing a war inside her stomach.

"Oh yeah Terry!" She said as he continued "And you wer-" before he could finish his sentence, he heard his phone ringing as he excused himself to answer the call "I'm sorry! I have to take this call". "It's ok! Go ahead!" She smiled sweetly at him as he went to take the call.

She saw him talking in the phone in a panicky way and so she wondered who could it be and soon she shrugged off the thought when he came to her saying "Sorry Zai! We could catch up later! Now I have to go somewhere importantly. "Oh.... ok then! Take Care!" She said as he replied "Thanks for understanding Zaiva and well don't you try to hurt yourself again, if so you think about it, also think about your dad first and think about how he'll get worried!! Seeing you in this state. Again don't Hurst yourself, if you want your dad to be happy!!. See ya later!! Bye!" He ranaway saying that and so his words kept on ringing in Zaiva's ear as she stared at the wound that he treated a fews minutes ago and smiled like a creep.

PRESENT✨
Tears slipped out as she sadly chuckled remembering the past where Taehyun used to be so kind and sweet to everyone, literally lighting up everyone's day but she couldn't accept the fact that he changed by time.....after pursuing his higher studies in the foreign.

To be continued.....

Who or what changed a sunshine guy like him into a rugged guy...?

Read to find!!

Author's Note:
I love you cuxies❤️✨🔥