my fault.

...

I felt myself sober up instantly, suddenly realising. The blood.

It wasn't coming from my body.. I sat up quickly. It hurt my head but I didn't care. I saw Sophie laying on the floor crying in pain.

"Shit..!" I yelled crawling over to Sophie to see if she was ok.

She pushed my out the way and got shot for me. My head had hit the floor, that's why it hurt.

I looked up, the three men talking to Tom were dead; He shot them all within an instant. He glanced to Georg then back at Sophie, I'm guessing he was signing sort that out.

He walked over to me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Jeneane. You've really fucked things up for me y'know that?" His voice was cold.

I looked at him, I didn't know what to do. Was I going to die? Was he going to shoot me!?

He smiled at me. That god damn smile.

"I'll see you at 6."

He sounded happy, Why? Sophie was bleeding out didn't he care? He was just as heartless as I thought.

I saw him grab Charlotte's arm roughly, then pulling her in for a forced kiss as he stared at me.

He pushed her to the floor as she stuttered his name in suprise

"T-Tom.. is now really the time to kiss..?"

I groaned at her response then stood up, I felt crazy. Sophie was in pain and they were acting like it was normal.

"What the hell is this?!"

I yelled at them, making them all look at me, apart from gerog who was still by Sophie's side calling someone.

I pointed at Sophie in shock

"Don't you guys care!? She just got shot. She risked her life for me!"

Tom walked up to me, our faces, so close. He looked insanely angry thst I spoke up to him. I kept my sturn face staring back at his, I wasn't going to stand back when she almost died because of me.

"That was your fault, It was also your fault that the 3 men over here died too." He pointed over to the men he were talking to.

Guilt filled my stomach as I began to feel sick realising there were 3 freshly dead body's on the floor just a few meters Infront of me.

"Your causing me to kill people Jeneane, is that what you want? For people to die!?"

I began to tear up as I looked at him again and pushed him away from me, He didn't go very far.

"No I don't want people to die! Your the one who shot them, it had nothing to do with me. You have the blood on your hands!"

I was now yelling, I was panicking loads. I couldn't live with death on my hands i felt horrible.

Tom came closer again.

"Jeneane. If I didn't kill them they would have killed you."

When Tom said that so calmly it frustrated me more

"So what your protecting me now!? I can protect myself!" I yelled towards him