escape.

...

I woke up, still in Tom's bed. Still in Tom's room.

Tom was sat down watching something on the TV across the room and looking at what looked like some paperwork. I looked at the time and it was 10:33am. I still felt tired but I decided to get up anyway

I sat up in bed, my hair was a mess and I looked horrible. Tom ignored me, I then got out of bed and walked up to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a calm voice.

After last night I didn't want to annoy him anymore then I already did.

"There's food for breakfast then you can shower, I got someone to pick up cloths for you from your room. There in the bathroom" other than that he ignored my question.

I walked over to the miniature kitchen and opened the fridge, there was loads of ingredients and as dead as I felt this morning i wanted to start it right.

I pulled out some ingredients and turned on the oven, I got my phone out and put some music on to get me in a better mood. I was going to make some morning pancakes. If Tom wouldn't let me leave I'd at least enjoy my stay.

While I was making the pancakes Tom walked over to the kitchen where I was currently making a mess while baking. Because I had gradually turned the music up I didn't hear him coming up behind me.

"Are you making pancakes?" He seemed a bit confused.

I got startled and jumped to the side a bit before continuing to flip the nearly done food.

"Well I'm trying to yeah, want some?" I gave him a nice smile and he just looked at me.

"Yeah ok." He said before walking back to his work

In my head I thought of how rude he was. But when I looked back over to him he was smiling I don't know what about but I was hoping it was my nice gesture to give him some food.

After the pancakes were done cooking I put a stack on two plates and passed one to Tom, he seemed great full for it after eating it within 5 minutes, maybe he was just really hungry. I took my time to eat it then cleaned up the kitchen before making my way to the bathroom to get ready for the rest of the day.

The cloths Tom brought me was basically my whole suitcase witch was helpful for me because I doubt I was leaving any time soon.

His bathroom was almost identical to mine, I got undressed and in the shower, enjoying the warm water dripping down my body calming my every thought. I almost completely forgot Im being held captive by Tom. I hated him but he hadn't done anything wrong but, well murder. I'm sure he had no other choice than to do that though, I didn't mind being in his hotel room I hated the fact I had to share the bed with him but maybe if I ask him nicely he'll let me sleep on the sofa instead.

I hurd a knock on the door, I turned the water off and called out.

"Yeah?!" I yelled

"I need to go do something, I'm leaving you in here with on of the workers. I've told them not to let you leave so don't even think about It Jeneane! I'll be back later." Tom yelled back

I rolled my eyes. Did he really need someone watching over me. Im not a kid

"Yeah ok! See you later then!" I finished my shower and got dressed not long after he left.

I knew I wasn't going to leave the room so I went for a more casual outfit today, I put on some baggy jeans and a long sleeved white shirt and a small silver chain necklace, I put my hair in a messy bun and for some reason Tom didn't think to bring my makeup so I'll have to go without.