alone, together.

SMUT 😍
...

He took me outside, I was, scared.. Maybe. I don't know, but I didn't speak, I didn't want to say a word incase I'd irritate him. But I wanted to speak, I wanted to complain about taking me somewhere when I just got there. And was enjoying the guys company, but he knew all this. I suspect this was why he was taking me away. I felt like a child getting punished for something stupid. He took me to his car and hesitated before opening the door for me, I got in and he walked around getting in the drivers side.

He sat and sighed, staring at the ground of the car for awhile. He didn't seem angry anymore so I decided to speak "what.. Did you want to talk about?" I spoke nervously as he turned his head to look at me, it felt like he was more observing me than just looking. I wanted him to say something, he looked like he was looking right through me. Then he got angry again, I flinched in my seat as he punched his steering wheel inraged by, something. I wanted to know what.. Was it by me? Asking the questions..

"were going back to the hotel." he spoke again.. The sound of his voice filling my ears, there was something about his voice that just had something to it. It made me feel sympathy, mixed with the most confusing sensation of lust I've ever felt. I shook away whatever thoughts I was having, before deciding to bring up a convocation so we aren't sitting in silence. "ok..so, I didn't know you had a pool.." I wasn't making eye contact with him, but I saw him looking at me in the corner of my eye as he turned the car on, the engine making a loud rawr as we zoomed down the road "yeah. It cost a lot, but the privacy is nice" I didn't know how to respond, why did I feel so nervous around him right now. I was never before, what's so different? I lent back in my chair, the silance filling the car was uncomfortable and unbearable, I wanted him to say something. Anything, I remembered him in the pool, a slight smile appearing in the corner of my lips, that wasn't ment to be so memorable, but it was. It was stuck in my mind..

I needed to stop thinking.. Mentally beating myself up as I erased that from my memory.. For now at least. Remembering when I was in the car with Georg, he let me play music, it made the car ride much less awkward what music is Tom into.. "can I.. Put some music on?" he looked at me again, "no." he said coldly, I looked to him and frowned "why not?" why put me in a car not letting me play music? It makes the car ride much better! "because we're here." he said, I looked at him with a that's bull shit type look as he stopped the car, I look outside, but he was right. We were here, it had been like three minutes what?! He smirked, obviously proud of himself as he got out of the car, I got out too, he grabbed my wrist, I pulled away and gave him an annoyed look, as he returned one right back. "I'm tired of getting dragged around!" I yelled at him. He had to learn one way or another, he just rolled his eyes "Jesus fine, could've just said." I was surprised he didn't hit me or something crazy.

We walked into the hotel, he walked behind me as I made got to my room "no." he said, walking right past my door, I stopped and looked at him confused. "what do you mean no?" he looked back at me with a demanding look in his eyes. "my room. Now." His look send shivers down my spine as I obliged and walked with him. What got him in such a bad mood just to talk to me.. We walked up to his room, he opened the door for me, I rolled my eyes "such a gentleman" I walked in.

He closed the door behind me, I heard it lock, but I didn't think much of it. I walked in and sat down on the sofa, he sat next to me as I turned my body to see him clearly "so, Tom. What was so important you had to drive me all the way back here?" Tom said nothing, but he looked at me, he looked all over me with one glance. Was that all, he just wanted to look at me? I gave him an angry sigh, showing my inpacience he smiled, it was a teasing smile. Like he knew he was annoying me...

"Come on Tom. You didn't drive all the way here for nothing!" I was obviously getting annoyed. I might as well have just left then and there and he still would have say silently, As I was about to complain some more he lent in and kissed me, it was just one kiss.. Not for long. But it felt like it lasted years, his lips so soft and tender.. The feel or urgancy like he had just been waiting to do that. The breath of relief he sent me after pulling away and sitting back in front of me with a cold look. I didn't even kiss back, I was to struck by the surprise to respond in time. After the heart flutters disappeared I felt myself getting mad "was that it. You got me all the way here just to kiss me." I wanted to yell more, complain about how he ignored me all day, but I saw his breathing increase, like he was holding himself back. From what, well I wouldn't be able to say, I was asking the same thing. I calmed myself down, looking into his eyes.. Really trying to study him this time.