getting home/ Vmin videos?

Ch.2

It is late at night when they finally get home. All the boys went to their rooms, Jimin and V share a room so they both when to their room. V wasn't that tired since he slept most on the plane home, so he took out his headphone so he doesn't bother Jimin and went on his phone.

V was interested on what the army was saying about Vmin, he then started going through Twitter looking at the #vmin. He then came by a tweet with a YouTube video about Vmin so he watched the video. ☾⇞You can watch the video with V⇞☽

After watching the video he laugh softly to himself thinking it wasn't true, he then looked at the time, took out his head phone, and went to sleep. The next morning when V woke up Jimin wasn't there it was there day off so he got up and walk in to the living room where the boys where watching Tv.

Jimin noticed V walking over "good morning TaeTae" he said with a bright smile. "Good morning chimchim" V said while thinking about the Vmin videos he had watched that night. V took a seat next to Jimin and ate his breakfast since he slept in and everyone else had ate already.

He had finished eating and continued to watch tv next to Jimin and the others. Even tho it was their day off they still had things to do on their own time. Jin, rap monster, and J-hope all went to town to grab somethings for the house. Suga went to his room to take a nap, V ,Jimin, and Jungkook stayed in the living room watching tv.
--------------------------------
A/N: hope your liking it! I think this chapter is better than chapter 1. :)