Together

Ch.7

Next day they had dance practice for 'sick' they all got up early and went to Big Hit. Jimin and Tae sat next to each other in the car on the way there. They really loved this dance because they were by each other most of the dance.

It took all day. It was 3am and everyone excepts Jimin and V left, they want to talk alone. "So are we...like.. Together now?" Said Tae with a puppy look. "Yeah I'd say so." Tae was so happy he hugged Jimin and kept getting tighter. "Yah, not so tight" "oh sorry" Tae say with a giggle and loosened his grip around Jimin. "We should head back so we can get some rest" "yeah let go" V started to walk out with Jimin beside him. It was nice out so they walked back. They walk side by side, Jimin then grabbed Tae's hand and swung their hands. V was surprised and looked down by their hand and then looked at Jimin, "what can I not hold my boyfriends hand?" Jimin said with a smile. V laugh slightly "yeah you can" swinging their hands "I don't mind" he said with a bright smile.

When they got home Jimin and Tae went straight to their room because they were tired. The next day Bts didn't have to practice since they practiced all day yesterday. Jimin and Tae sat on the couch really close but none of the other boys noticed because it was normal for those two.

Tae's pov

I got up and went in to our room because I was bored of watching tv, I went and laid down and started to play on my phone. Jimin came in and laid down next to me, he was staring at me. "What is there something on me?" "No I'm just so happy that we are finally together" Jimin said while moving closer to me and laying him head on my shoulder. I lean my head on his and smile at him "me too I'm the happiest I could ever be now that I have the guy of my dreams" "really? I'm the guy of your dreams?" "Yes of course, if you weren't I wouldn't have gotten so depressed over you" I kissed his forehead "I love you" " I love you too" "what got you in to watching the Vmin video that night" " I didn't mean to find the video but since the armys shipped us so much I looked at the hashtag on Twitter and found the video on a tweet" "oh, I shipped us alone with the armys" "me too I just didn't know how you felt" "well now you do and we are a loving couple" "haha yeah, how are we going to tell the other members and the army?"
________________________________
A/N: oh a cliff hanger!?!?! How should they tell the others? >.< haha, well I hope you like this Chapter! I started to get Vmin feels while writing the part when they were holding hands. ^~^ oh and who else seen their new MV!? Omg I loved it so much and they looked so fine!!😍