Finding out

Ch.6

Jimin's pov

I need to find out what's wrong with Tae. When he doesn't tell me what's wrong it makes me really worried because we talk about everything together. There has to be away I can get it out of him, maybe he will tell me when no one else is home and it's just me and him. Yeah let's try that.

Everyone went out that night, Tae stayed home because he doesn't want to go out anymore and I just stayed home so I could talk to Tae. He was sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him. I went and sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him with my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was a bit surprised because his body tensed up.

"Tae what's wrong I know something's wrong so don't tell me your fine" I said in a sad tone I lifted my head to look at him, he turned his head to look at me. "I'm really worried about you and I want to know what's wrong." He looked down and tears  started to go down this cheeks one by one.

"I just can't come right out and say it Jimin, it's just to hard." "Why is it too hard? Is it about me?" He started to cry a little harder. "It's about us." He said softly but I heard it. Us? "What do you mean about us?" He did a big sigh and pulled out his phone and brought up a Video that looked like it was about us. "Watch this, this video had me think about us." I watch it and after I had watched it. I look at him in the eyes, "Tae listen.." I cut him off "Now, I know you don't like me like that only has best friends but I love you Jimin more than just best friends and the thought of you not loving me back had made me this depressed and I thought I could only be happy with you." I looked at him for a second surprised, "so all this time you were depressed was because of me and that's why you wouldn't tell me what's wrong" "yes" he said not being able to look at me. "Tae I love you too more than best friends, I just didn't tell you because I didn't think you'll love me back." I hugged him a little tighter. "I love you Kim TaeHyung" "I love you too Park Jimin"
_________________________
A/N: hey guys sorry it took so long for me to update I've been busy with work and I have a trip coming up. Hope you can understand and continue reading!^~^ ❤️