ʟɪᴘsᴛɪᴄᴋ sᴛᴀɪɴs

WORD COUNT: 426

summary: chris expresses his concerns of getting makeup on his face when you just want to give him a kiss on the cheek

♤°♥,..♤°♥,.. ♤°♥,..

YOU WERE GETTING ready to go to a costume party. Chris had suggested that you dress up as Chucky and Tiffany, meaning you had to have dark lipstick on.

As you added the finishing touches to your makeup, you could hear Chris padding towards you from your bed. He had been ready a while ago and decided to watch you get ready from the comfort of your sheets. He sat next to you on the floor as you smeared lipstick on your lips.

His hand came to encase around your waist, leaning his head on you.

"You look good," he stated.

His eyes drifted from your eye makeup, to your hair, and finally, to your lips. He lifted his head up to kiss your cheek, reveling in the joy on your face as you smiled at him through the mirror.

"Thank you."

You popped the cap back on, throwing the lipstick onto your pile of makeup on the floor. Turning to look at him, you noticed that he was already staring at your lips.

Your hands rested on his shoulder as you moved in to kiss his cheek. After pecking him, you moved back to check if you had stained him. Sure enough, there was a dark lip mark on his jaw.

Stifling a giggle, you move your head down to his neck to place another kiss there. His hand gripped your waist a little tighter.

"You're gonna get lipstick all over me," he groaned.

You simply hummed as you moved across his neck to peck to other side before lifting your face. His eyes darted to your smudged lipstick, a dopey smile on his face.

"I don't see you complaining," you muttered as you leaned in to capture his lips.

Chris' other hand flew to your hip as he tilted his head, deepening the kiss. Your hands threaded through his hair as the other held his face, holding him close to you.

You pulled away to catch your breath, noticing the stains of lipstick all over his face. Giggling, you turned his cheek with your fingers so he could look in the mirror.

"I don't know, it kind of suits you," you said.

Chris laughed as he rolled his eyes, standing up to go wipe his neck and face.

"As much as I love having your lip marks all over me, I don't think Nick and Matt would appreciate me walking down like this."

You gave him one last kiss before he left to go clean himself up.

Looking in the mirror, you figured you should also fix up your makeup. Although to you, it was worth the mess you made.